Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kersten...Will make note of it and make sure I get it off... Am really excited!... Hopefully I can stay at a friends house (someone who is much closer than me) that weekend and go to/from gladstone with them on that day... Save paying for a motel for 2-3nights...lol (Kinda live like 600-700 kms away from Gladstone, so its a days drive either way...:?)

Myself and the other chef I work with will be fighting to the death to try and get this day off!!! We were both working for last years effort....

Yep, you go there Big-Al, we don't need clowns like you here.

Trip to brisbane

to get from the gold coast to brisbane it will take you about an hour

Woohoo can't wait....I'll have to convience a poor sucker...Oh I mean friend ;) to drive me up there....LONG drive...hmmm camping in backyards would be cheap enough :lol:

eddie the iguana is real , god damn it !!! i'm expecting him to make an appearence at this years expo!
Of course he's real, just ask my daughter & she will tell you he moved & he had a drink too:lol:

good ideas

Hey guys if you came last year and have some feedback for us (good or bad) we would love to hear it. if we can make it a better day we will.

Deka

Hey guys if you came last year and have some feedback for us (good or bad) we would love to hear it. if we can make it a better day we will.

Deka

Last year was good, but there was one drawback for me. I tried to get a look see into the pit, but it was swarmed! Perhaps if there were some ledges, or something that would accomodate more people would be great.

expo 2009

Last year was good, but there was one drawback for me. I tried to get a look see into the pit, but it was swarmed! Perhaps if there were some ledges, or something that would accomodate more people would be great.

Great feed back , we had this comment from a few people . This year we have set up in a bigger hall in the same building. , and the pit will be set in front of a grand stand so every one should be able to see into the pit. We have a few diffent displays using the pit this year.

cheers see you there

Deka

well worth the trip

Where ever you are coming from, it is well worth the trip.

last year we travelled 4 hours to get there and had a great weekend away.

If this year is going to be a big as expected then definately make the trip.

We will be there with bells on.

be in touch soon Simon

ta paula:)

expo 09

Almost forgot - another photo from last year.......

Attachments

• winning diamond.jpg
    winning diamond.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back