Question Game!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the saying if there is no pics it didnt happen?
;)

Oh yes, i know all about infractions. Infractions if left unattended can develop into something called a suspension which is what you need to be careful of. In the case of suspension, the recommended treatment is 10-15 serves of alcohol per day. Within 7-14 days the suspension should subside and you're in the clear. ;)

Oh and one other thing, having had a few suspensions myself one thing that i have come to learn is that they are not sexually transmittable, which was a huge sigh of relief for my girlfriend...

... and her best friend...

... and those cheerleaders i met in Byron Bay. :)

Oh yes, i know all about infractions. Infractions if left unattended can develop into something called a suspension which is what you need to be careful of. In the case of suspension, the recommended treatment is 10-15 serves of alcohol per day. Within 7-14 days the suspension should subside and you're in the clear. ;)

Oh and one other thing, having had a few suspensions myself one thing that i have come to learn is that they are not sexually transmittable, which was a huge sigh of relief for my girlfriend...

... and her best friend...

... and those cheerleaders i met in Byron Bay. :)

Thanks for that but where is the question?

Oh yeah, question game.. ok......... how many cheerleaders slept in my bed last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back