Quick update on my pygmy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah1234

Reaction score
Got out my female pygmy today and thought I would compare her to when I got her as a yearling. Man what a difference! Getting some real body to her after 4-5 months. Hopefully one day she will be big enough to have some little pygmy bubs for me, she needs a boyfriend first though!

This is the one that nearly ate me alive! Loves her food.

427490_291247494278137_100001786674838_689300_74573531_n.jpg

She wouldn't refuse a buffalo if you offered her one :D. Usually on fuzzies once a week, she got a small weaner this week as a treat.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, but she's talking about a Pygmy Python... personally I'd see her buffalo and raise her an elephant :p

little in house joke heheh

i still wanna see it Sarah :p

let's go the whole herd lol

For all the doubters...

Opened my pygmy's click clack, risking my very life as she tried to maul me..
IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Feeding her to save myself, and using skilled photography techniques, i was able to show her meal after she had eaten it..

buffalocopy.jpg

You wouldn't believe how hard xxxxl toilet rolls and nescafe boxes are to come by...

Baaaaaaaaahahahahaha i pay that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold i love it

i bow in your presence oh Mighty one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah,

She's particularly frightening in the middle picture. I've seen that stare on my stimmie's face many a time. In my opinion they look kinda possessed. :)

Renenet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back