Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got called out to a brown snake in the middle of the school play ground. It was lunch time and the teachers had told all the children to go back to the class rooms. I could see it from a distance all cured up. I got the gear out and walked closer only to realise that it was was a brown leather hat. The teacher was very embarrassed. I'm sure the kids wouldn't have been happy if they found out they missed some of their lunch break because of a hat.

Have had some other good mis ids with hoses, rubber snakes etc but this was the best.

Just before I moved last I had my keelbacks get out, someone had left the lid off. And I managed to find all but one, assuming it was gone especially searcing when all the furniture was out. I get a call from my flatmate... the real estate just did an inspection and found a snake curled up in the laundry..

I was busy so couldn't go, but sent one of teh other wildlife carers off. Call the real estate to tell them I have a wildlife person on the way, they were on hold to WIRES it was lucky we go there in time.

Just before I moved last I had my keelbacks get out, someone had left the lid off. And I managed to find all but one, assuming it was gone especially searcing when all the furniture was out. I get a call from my flatmate... the real estate just did an inspection and found a snake curled up in the laundry..

I was busy so couldn't go, but sent one of teh other wildlife carers off. Call the real estate to tell them I have a wildlife person on the way, they were on hold to WIRES it was lucky we go there in time.
\

idiot! lol good final inspection hid the reptiles the whole time and on the last inspection when the house is empty BAM someones keelback is having a jolly old time in the laundry. tsk tsk tsk

its fair disgusting ay!

its a cicada, you think there disgusting ??? lol
ive never understood what people find disgusting about an insect,but it is very common,i wonder what causes a person to find certain creatures foul and loathsome

\

idiot! lol good final inspection hid the reptiles the whole time and on the last inspection when the house is empty BAM someones keelback is having a jolly old time in the laundry. tsk tsk tsk

LMFAO Good one Nathan, it's your fault you left it open!

LMFAO Good one Nathan, it's your fault you left it open!

that is a vicious lie and you know it!!!

I had a friend do a removal for someone in cronulla and the snake turned out to be a milk snake of some description, cant remember which species exactly.

I think it was in Darwin there was a Blackhead living in the toilet pipes about two stories up
Took a while to get it if I remember rightly
Fairly big one too

My funniest one was also in darwin
I was doing a display at a caravan park
I was setting up near the toilet block when this woman in her 60s??? exploded out of the shower part
stark naked and screaming her head off
It was just a little slatey grey but she was convinced she was going to get eaten

I think it was in Darwin there was a Blackhead living in the toilet pipes about two stories up
Took a while to get it if I remember rightly
Fairly big one too

My funniest one was also in darwin
I was doing a display at a caravan park
I was setting up near the toilet block when this woman in her 60s??? exploded out of the shower part
stark naked and screaming her head off
It was just a little slatey grey but she was convinced she was going to get eaten

Lol that BHP was caught by a mate of mine. It's amazing how attractive toilets are to snakes.

Our best call was for a snake that turned out to be a slug. The lady had recently immigrated from Vietnam and was absolutely petrified of all the dangerous animals she had been warned about. I put her mind at ease...snakebite is far more dangerous in Vietnam than here.

Had a similar one only it was a large lizard that took off when they unwrapped their furniture imported from SE Asia. Likewise never found it. In the Auburn area...
Ive had geckos and skinks from shipping containers but they go to AQIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back