Reptiles Australia New issue 3 is out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With half the captions missed out and all the pics out of order !!!! Very dissapointed myself.

I had similar problems with photo's out of order and incorrect captions as well.!

It really is disappointing for the author when that happens.

With half the captions missed out and all the pics out of order !!!! Very dissapointed myself.

Just a wild speculation, but it probably would have helped if you'd actually provided captions and let the designers know your preferred order of presentation :)

Well there is only good coming from all of this. We learn by it and next time this type of misunderstandings will lead to perfection.

Just a wild speculation, but it probably would have helped if you'd actually provided captions and let the designers know your preferred order of presentation :)

Did that 7 weeks in advance (when I provided the article in its entirety in exactly the manner it was to be printed) . Got the proofs 6 hours before required for print (whilst I was at work ) so could not respond until it was too late to find out he had lost most of it. Last ditch efforts to correct it still weren't good enough to fix all the mistakes. Your wild speculation could not have been less appropriate. All the crap you have to go through makes it really not worthwhile publishing.

Got my copy last week unfortunately it was dripping wet and I havent been able to read it.Emailed them on the day it arrived to see if they would be kind enough to send out a replacement but to date have recieved no reply.Funny thing about it is they dont have any trouble contacting you when your subscription renewal is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back