Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trickedoutz31

Reaction score
hey all my water python has started getting werid marks all over her, they are all on the top or side of her and no signs of it happening underneith her.

this is what they look like.

IMAG0313.jpgIMAG0314.jpgIMAG0317.jpg
IMAG0321.jpgIMAG0325.jpg

it kinda looks like she has grazed her scales when she retreats backwards into her hide, they are very rough and dont dissapear after shedding.

i have the same on my coastals from a poorly built cage that they can move between the 2 sections and scratch their scales on the chicken wire

My bredli have simalar markings, they try to squeeze themselves out off the entrance hole to the hide while they are only half way in, not real smart.

so thats all it is just dammaged scales from its enclosure? not mites or an old burn or scale rot?

Most likely damaged scales from the enclosure/furnishings within, my darwins get the same from rubbing against the furnishings in their enclosures plus rubbing and pressing their noses into the vents holes, silly things lol. Will have to modify their living arrangements soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back