Rude Avatars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i know mine causes a stir but we have talked about mine to death!

she is staying.
but i would like someone to change her hair for me....hint, hint?
;)

Womas has got it right, it's not as though young kids don't see stuff like shermans old avatar every day. They see stuff like that on TV etc. eg the new Bonds ad...

ssssnakeman said:
plz keep it bryony...my boy loves it
how old is your boy? hope he is not too young and looking at all this bouncing ;)

nah teach them young! :D

14 going on 24......but ,really, its all good clean fun and lets face it, if the kids r using the internet,u'd have to try real hard to shock them....they HAVE seen worse allready....

its worrying when they tell you to check out websites.....they seem innocent.....BUT THEY ARE NOT!

MU HA HA HA HA

Bryony I think that your avatar is nice. It is trademark by now and boobies are well covered. :lol: And on top of it, it is just cartoon and big boobs bounc naturaly. Your aviatar is funy and inicent to me. I would like to know whoo is offended by it.
Since I am not moderator anymore, I have no say in this meter, but I am sure that our watchdogs are reasonable enough.

Keep bouncing my girl. mabe one day after surgical miracle my dreem will come trough.
:p

Slateman said:
Keep bouncing my girl. mabe one day after surgical miracle your dreem will come trough.

Baahhaaahhahahahahaaahhhaaa, Thats a little harsh aint it slatey?? ;) ;) :)

Slateman said:
Keep bouncing my girl. mabe one day after surgical miracle your dreem will come trough.

ok so who wants to donate to 'the bryony needs bounce' appeal?
;)

i'm serious!

thanx toe that is big......when where you looking :?
;)
did you have a Magnify glass or something?

Ok, Bryony is a girl, so I can understand why she has a girl as her avatar. What I don't get is the 'alleged' men on this site that use women on their avatars. I don't know if it is some type of compensation or perhaps a cry for help...

I have been naughty Bryony. But ment nothing nasty. Forgive old Slateman for his sins.
Love Slatey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back