Rude Avatars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good bex, afterall, i did remove mine without any hassle at all.

I just thought judging someone by the avatar they chose is a bit closed minded thats all.

Anyone that has met me in person will tell you im nowhere near that big in the bra size department.....lol

Brodie_W said:
Alan,

Were you not the one who had a go at Bryony for having a bouncy boobs avatar. Hmm, last I checked she is female.

Exactly brodie, and it was me that everyone turned against for having my opinion. And even now if i was to say something about it id still cop the flack.

If you cant beat em, join em.

ROTFLMAO!!
Aww common Shems, don't be so modest!! I've seen those D cups of yours!! hehehehe

I dont care what people have on their avator.

IT'S LIKE BIG DEAL. :lol:

I cant believe it's such a big issue. :roll:

Sounds like a few people might need a bit more of what their whinging about.

A bit more lov'in maybe :?: :twisted:

But the only thing that I might say is that I think the avator kinda says somthing about who you are, seeing that you can't see the person face to face.

So if people want to have a rude avator let them (within reason) it's how they choose to represent them selves.

I don't have rude avators but I find some of the rude ones funny, cause I'm not a prude.

Anyway I dont really give a poo eitherway as it does not make any difference to the site, me or my herps.. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back