Runescape vs WOW ( dork alert )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RS man myself haha. I go through patches of playing it, but I'm back to it at the moment. Anyone feel free to add me, ingame name is "fri", lvl 137 always up for some PvM :)

Care to "lend" me some free stuff? :)

I haven't played the game in ages and I'm not even sure I know the pass word but it was decently fun for a bit....But I got scammed hard and lost all my money and then just quit...plus they made the wilderness a non PK area which made the game way less fun.

I use to play runescape 24/7 then i got addicted to the runescape private servers, had alot of fun moderating on them, then my uncle gave me wow, and it was the most rage inducing game, worse than Call of duty, Stopped playing both, Runescape was way to addicting

haha actually thinking of selling my 138 and just starting a pker account, apparently wildy is somewhat back
Wildy is reasonably fun at the moment, not very busy in our timezone though, really have to go in mornings, and if you're looking for honour pkers, you're **** out of luck, they all quit in '07.

Same Khagan. Crystal, why are you such a bitch. honestly?

the truth hurts sometimes don't it? :lol: you give your number out to strangers on an online game? wow, you really want someone to wear your liver like a hat? crazy dangerous!

edit: bitchyness runs in us Queenslanders :D it's a sport to pick on the southerns didn't you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back