S.C.H.S signed shirts update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickousley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
the South Coast Herp Society is putting up for Auction (on Ebay)3 polo shirts and 1 reptile bagthat have been signed by many herpetologists who have either named a reptile or written a book.This auction will take place in september

The shirts will be a collectors item and will look good framed in your reptile room the following people have signed them

John Cann, Greame Gow , Gerry Swan , Malcom Douglas, Ken Griffith , Brian Bush , Peter Mirtschin , Glean Shea , Ross Sadlier , David Mcphee ,
Rob Bredle, Harold Cogger ,Allen Greer ,Steve Wilson , Peter Harlow ,
John Weigel , Mike Swan , Simon Watherow, John Goode , Stephen Swanson,
and Rick Shrine

we have keeped one signed reptile bag to give to one lucky bidder at the conclution of the auction every person that bids on one of the items will have chance to win the reptile bag( winners of the other items will be excluded)
John Cann will draw this at our clubs Christmas part ( All welcomed) at Cann Park at LaPerouse in December(date to be advised)
I will let you know the item no items will be auction one at a time and date when it gets closer i will post it on all forums
any enqueries contact Sue Mather 0421295385
[email protected]

RE: reptile bags

thats awesome as. what do you reckon the amount in $$$ you will get for these? they are very collectable specially because unfortunetly graeme gow is no longer with us

i have know idea what they will bring that is why we kept 1 so you all can have a chance at owning them
there is only 3 shirts and 2 bags i have keept 2 shirts 1 for my self and the other for a committy member who has helped me do this
i cant see this ever getting done agian so yes it is agreet collectors item it took over two years to do
mick

Awesome Item's! Very collectable.
Great Idea to raise money for the Society!
I look forward to the Auction in Sept.

Cheers Neil

Same here. I will also be looking forward to the auction. Certainly will become a piece of Australian Herp memorabelia and one I would like to add to my collection.

Cheers
Daz

when does the auction start on ebay?

make sure you let us know b4 the auction starts

HI guys had heaps of members ringing about when it is on it is on in September will post when listed
Mick & Sue

Hello All,

I've been viewing this site for many years now and joined up several months ago. I haven't posted anything until now but thought that this really deserved a mention.

I would like to acknowledge the work and effort that Mick and Sue have put into this whole idea over the past few years.

What a great idea and thank you from everyone for not giving up on it.

A job well done as the level of interest from everywhere has been beyond all expectations!!

The items have travelled around the country and I would also like to thank those people generous enough to sign them and support our Society. THANKYOU!!

Happy Bidding Everyone!!!!!

Matt

I look forward to seeing them come up...we'd just love a piece of memorabilia for our little one.....

A unique and interesting idea, well done to all those who worked to get the signatures. I think you've done a great job, and have captured a peice of history.

Well done!

shirts

hi guys had a lot of feed back including from the USA looks like the auction will be a lot of fun to watch

thanks every body for you positive feed back cant wait to so who get them
Mick

i will be watching it for sure, do you sell the reptile bags normally? if so how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back