Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
SA herp group meeting tommorow ( tuesday 9 August 2004)
Main subject is the work being done by a member on the Ctenotus skinks !
Ctenotus skinks tend to have longitudinal stripes, the coppertail is properly the most well known species.
Also I am being hasseled into showing my yearling bredli.

i bet u wont have to be hassled to much fuscy. i hate the fact that everywhere other than vic have more than 3 meetings a year, they say that the vhs is trying to have one evry 2-3 months.

fare point mate, do a few people take thee pythons there on a regular basis? if so what do they bring with them species wise?

You generally get a couple of animals there a meeting, sometimes some for sale (there was a really nice white bearded for sale a couple of meetings back). The animals vary from EWD to womas.
We had a talk a while back on SA pythons and the presenter brought in St Francis Island Morelia spilota imbricata (a dwarf form) and the Flinders ranges Morelia spilota metcalfei (looked like a cross between a MD and a bredli)

Anyhow, I think there are still a few airline seats left to Adelaide for tomorrow :)

i wish mate but i am going to the sunshine coast in a couple of months for a beautiful holiday
i hope
going to all the parks and stuff like dat

thanks mate i might just do that. hey do u take many pics at these meetings? if so i would love to see some pics from past meetings or from the upcoming meeting if possible. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back