Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad that you all like the idea...... They really do look fabulous and I think the variety is good. They're selling like 'hot cakes'.
Cheers
Joy

I think maybe "customised" pics should be introduced Joy.. Let the punters order customised binders using a pic they have supplied..
That way you can please all of the people all of the time if they dont want the standard issue binder pics :D

I think maybe "customised" pics should be introduced Joy.. Let the punters order customised binders using a pic they have supplied..
That way you can please all of the people all of the time if they dont want the standard issue binder pics :D

Sounds good Colin...... unfortunately the price would kill it. So I guess we'll do the best we can and you guys will have to wait for your jungles, boas, scrubbies etc. lol

Hi Joy, What Im thinking Nato is asking is whether S&T will be re-printing any previous issues to sell with the binders as a complete set?

No worries ;)

Do you think if there was a high enough demand there may be a reprint of the earlier issues that have sold out?

will you be making back issues in binders (complete sets) avalible? so people have a chance to create full sets?

That would be good. I had every issue of Scales n Tails and a lot of Reptiles Australia, too, until recently I noticed they have disappeared and nobody is owning up to throwing them out, on me. I always referred back to them over different issues I am not happy that I have lost them. :(

Regarding back issues so that you can make up full sets: All back issues except for Issues 1 & 4 are available at the office here if you can't find them at your local reptile outlet. Issue 4 is still available at The Reptile Shop at Narallen, but I'm not sure who else has it. Issue 1 is totally out of stock everywhere that I know of. I would suggest putting up an ad on here if you are chasing it as I know that quite a few people ordered extra copies when it was first printed.
Hope this helps.
cheers
Joy

That would be good. I had every issue of Scales n Tails and a lot of Reptiles Australia, too, until recently I noticed they have disappeared and nobody is owning up to throwing them out, on me. I always referred back to them over different issues I am not happy that I have lost them. :(

FOUND 'EM. :D They were in the last place I looked but I didn't see them there until now. Now I have my GTP mags to check out and the diamond breeding in Scales n Tails.

Last edited:
will they be at the 2012 VHS expo? i'll be coming to that so i can get them then...i Love them!

Got my set a couple of days ago. Just got around to putting all my mags in there.
They look great. I love them. So happy to have the full collection. It took time- but I've finally got Issue 1-19!
Keep up the great work and I look forward to more binders [&mags] when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back