Scrub pics please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny292

Not so new Member
Reaction score
was just woundering if enyone reading this that has a scrubbie could thay spair
2mins and upload a few pics...i have a young male i just find them so amazing and if enyone happens to have a striped scrubbie pic that would be just delightfull..all so feel free to upload eny reps as thay are all beutiful animals.....

IMG_6217.jpgjust to get the ball rollen

Last edited:
joemal all i can say i nice very nice ive looked at your profile b4 and is she you onley scrubbie....and im in love with your olive hehe

Wow, that Scrubbies a beast Joemal!
She seems pretty calm as well, good work

Wow, that Scrubbies a beast Joemal!
She seems pretty calm as well, good work
Don't let the pics fool fool you .She can be one nasty beast when she wants to be .She is better now than when i first got her .Back then she wanted to kill me every day ,now it's only every second day .Can never be trusted but she is an unreal snake to own .

Don't let the pics fool fool you .She can be one nasty beast when she wants to be .She is better now than when i first got her .Back then she wanted to kill me every day ,now it's only every second day .Can never be trusted but she is an unreal snake to own .

Hahaha ok, yeah the pics make her seem pretty calm. I'd love to get a Scrub one day.
How old is she by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back