• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

scrub pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affroalex

Reaction score
Scientific Name
morelia kinghorni

Common Name
scrub pythons

Sex
both

Length
1 metre to 3m

Quantity Available

Price

Bred By

General Description
i am moving to townsville for study so all of my snake have to go. i have 2 girls about 6-7 foot, one is a very bright gold colour, she is coming up to a shed so is not at her best, th other is a normal coloured scrub, they both handle very well, the normal coloured girl can be abit flighty at times, but is usually pretty good to handle, both feed great on anything. i also have 3 juvy scrubs from last season they handle very well once out of their cage, thy are around the metre mark and are growing like weeds, they eat very well on rats 1 male 1 female 1 im not 100% sure . they are only just starting to get there black and gold colours. i also have 1 -18 month old male, however he is not the best feeder, he only eats every now and then. he usually handls pretty well though. and i will also hav a 10 foot girl, who im just feding up and getting her into better condition bfore i sell her, she laid 11 eggs this season and 10 last season, i am unsure of her age, she handles like a dream, she is a tad fussy on her food though, wont be moving her on till she sheds but if interested let me know and ill let you know when she has abit more weight on her.

for the 2 6-7 footers im asking $700
for the juvys $370 each
for th 18 month old male, $200 due to his feeding.
and for the big girl $750

or will do the lot for $3400
NTH QLD
Willing to Freight?
yes at buyers expense

Contact Details
PM or email [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

DSC00516.jpgDSC00532.jpgDSC00534.jpgDSC00553.jpgDSC00610.jpg

1: 18 month old male, 2 and 3: 9 month old juvys 4 7 foot noraml coloured girl and 5 is the big girl gravid

will post pics of the rest later thisafternoon

one of the female juvys now sold, male female pair remaining, will do $700 the pair. or make an offer.

the 7 foot gold scrub is now sold. will sell remaining juvy pair for 670 +freight if needed. and tthe 7 foot girl for 650

th big girl is now for sale. i am only asking $500+freight, as she is pretty fussy with food and will usually only eat live or freshly killed food, she did lay a clutch this year, and 2 years ago. all were fertile. she handles very well onc out of her cage.

the big gil and remaining 7 foot girl are sold. the only ones left are the juvy pair for $650+freight and the small 5 foot male that is a fussy feeder for $200+freight if needed

only 1 juvy female left and the 5 foot male is still here, he has gotton alot better with is food in the last few weeks and now its every 2-3 weeks.

remaining juvy female is sold pending payment. the remaining male i will do for $200, he has started feeding alot better now and will be a good feeder with a little bit more work.

1 female juvy back up for sale, will do free freight if sold today so i can send her with the rest tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back