Setting Up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,
If you keep an eye out on APS you are bound to find soemone selling a top enclosure that would suit your needs down the track.

People like Pythoninfinite are also excellent and enable you to get food relatively cheap and in bulk, saving you on transport costs to and from your local pet store.

That way your oldies only have to drive you once in a blue moon to get supplies.

Buy frozen. Put one in luke warm water for 5 minutes, dry it off and hey presto, your ready to go a feeding.

hey mandy
yep DJ's sells frozen rats and mice But i've just found out they've been ripping me off... i was getting fuzzy rats which were 1/5 of the size they should be and for 3 times the price they should be!!!! so annoyed! anyway so when i was in melbourne i stocked up on some rats.. and when these run out i'll be getting some more flown up to me.
also the reptiles enclosure is up the back next to the nesting boxes just before the door to go out to the ponds.. but you could find some better ones around i'm sure..
good luck with it all
Megz

shamous1: yeah for sure...im always checking the for sale forums for enclosures as well as animals :) though i wouldnt know the price to get one of these couriered?!

and thanks for that news reptilegirl...now i dont have to go back in there. i went in the time you told me about the setups, and thought to myself "ive gotta ask if they sell snake food" but my mind was obviously not with me :?

i have another newbie question...till what age should i keep my python in its temorary house
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back