Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that Mainland She-Oak Skink is awesome:). does anyone keep them?

this is mercury my fav girl (this was while she was preggas last year) and shayden, one of her babies. it was so sad when he grew too big for the brick he used to sit with just his head in cos he couldnt fit lol

Attachments

• mercury.jpg
    mercury.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Photo268.jpg
    Photo268.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 133
awesome ! Im trying to get some more pictures of my little sand swimmer later

can you imagine a 5 foot skink, they are a mad little things.mate im not 15, x that by 6, and i want a sand swimmer.

Heres some of my Hosmeri

Attachments

• IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 126
  • new pics 056.jpg
    new pics 056.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 127
yeah i have been trying to get a hold of some skinks have even offers spotted pythons as trades for sand swimmers and other smaller skinks

Prickly forest skinks

these are just weird little guys. I just love the keeled scales on them.
This is an interesting photo that I managed to get of mine. Yes that IS one standing on the back of another one in a water dish!!! I was in the room and heard them scurrying around the tank. When I went over to have a look that is what I saw. I quickly grabbed my little point and shoot camera to get off a couple of shots before they moved off. The larger animal stayed for about a minute standing on the back of the other one. The smaller animal stayed underwater for 2 minutes :eek: before coming up!!
Not the best photo of a close up but you get the idea for the scales :D

heres some pics of our bluey its the only skink we have but would love to get some more

Attachments

• IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2589.JPG
    IMG_2589.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 102
Those prickly forest skinks are amazing. How hard are they to keep and do many people breed em?

Here's my gorgeous girl, Buffy.

And a couple of skinks I've found. I don't know what kind they are though, so if anyone knows...

heres some pics of my alpine/blotched.
his name is spike.
the little bugger just went to the toilet all over my bed. i took him out before to do his business.
theyre only sposed to go once a day arent they???

Attachments

• 100_2863.jpg
    100_2863.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_2864.jpg
    100_2864.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_2861.jpg
    100_2861.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 95
jasper the 3rd is a bar-sided forest skink. not too sure about the others although im guessing the 1st and 2nd ones are the same skink? or at least same species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back