Show me your diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanna offer too much, don't wanna offer too little. It's just a bit hard.

That is one problem with offers. You offer to little the person gets annoyed, you offer to much they then think it's worth more. Then say its too low and try and charge you more.
It's frustrating as they normally know how much they want for something but want to see if they can get more.
If something has a price, 99.999% of the time if I think it is a good price I don't even try and argue. I just pay asking price, much easier. Best of luck.
Cheers Daniel

Gosford Local.View attachment 205282
This one is a girl and I have a similar but darker male. Not sure whether they are keepers yet.

Love the colour. I think it's definitely a keeper. If not send it my way :)

Uh huh. Agreed.
I'm willing to pay.
But on the other hand I'm not the richest person in Australia either.... so yuh.
Cheers Daniel.

One here that lives high up in the aviary most of the time in a metal downpipe,hardly ever see it in summer,has been coming out lately and retreats quickly when you see it.

Here's a quick pic of my little girl chillin on her branch this morning.
9bc26e41.jpg

An old photo of my male taken a year ago cant seem to upload pics these days which is a shame because i now have a nice nikon d200

An oldie, but a goody :)

Attachments

• 000_0700.jpg
    000_0700.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 670
I bought this one almost 2 months ago, gorgeous girl, was infested with mites, still tying to get rid of them, but there are far less than what there used to be.

Attachments

• Diamond20.jpg
    Diamond20.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Diamond21.jpg
    Diamond21.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Diamond18.jpg
    Diamond18.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Diamond24.jpg
    Diamond24.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I bought this one almost 2 months ago, gorgeous girl, was infested with mites, still tying to get rid of them, but there are far less than what there used to be.

Looks good. How come you cant get rid of the mites? What are you using to kill them?

Looks good. How come you cant get rid of the mites? What are you using to kill them?

I've been using repti-guard spray for the snake and tank, but today I used repti-guard on the snake and mac mite on the tank. There were some dead mites in her water and a couple on her newspaper, but I haven't seen any live ones on her for about a week. Hopefully this means the end of those little suckers. Those pics are about a month old, thankfully her eyes look better than that now.

Hey Joelly116,

Are you happy with those diamonds mate? You got two of my good ones ;)

Here is the father of the ones you just got.

Attachments

• diamonds&bredli disaster 007.jpg
    diamonds&bredli disaster 007.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 217
I've been using repti-guard spray for the snake and tank, but today I used repti-guard on the snake and mac mite on the tank. There were some dead mites in her water and a couple on her newspaper, but I haven't seen any live ones on her for about a week. Hopefully this means the end of those little suckers. Those pics are about a month old, thankfully her eyes look better than that now.

The best way to get rid of them is take everything out of the enclosure clean it all. Spray enclosure (with water bowl out of tank) with Mac mite or top of descent. Give it a good spray.
Set up a click clack, spray with Mac mite. Just set it up with cupboard hides, paper towel and small water bowl. Change the hides every couple of days it means the mites have no were to hide. This should kill all of them in about 2 weeks, but keep treating for a little longer to ensure all the eggs are dead.

I wouldn't use the repti clean mite spray. Do a search there was a old thread on here were that spray poisoned a snake. The Mac spray is good enough to work by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back