Show me your diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which are the parents to that clutch?????

Hi mate, in the post number 47, the photo under the hatchlings with the one coming out of the black enclosure is the mum.
She is 9ft, and 7 yr old, her first clutch. She is yellow but the photo washed it out. Dad is pretty yellow too, his photo is on the add in the classified section.
cheers

Hey Joel,

Cheers for the nice words, all good about the picture mate. You'll have to get some snaps of your two to whack up on this thread, i mean it is a diamond thread after all and you now have some above average ones of your own. ;)

Hey Joel,

Cheers for the nice words, all good about the picture mate. You'll have to get some snaps of your two to whack up on this thread, i mean it is a diamond thread after all and you now have some above average ones of your own. ;)

yeah need to get a good camra to show how good looking they are, catch up soon have a look a these crazy jungles of yours too,

So my Jezzabell is amongst your large clutch there cement? :)

Certainly is! She's the one thats under and around that one thats lying on top of the brownish one next to that one in the middle!

This yearling is by Cement, he's opaque in these images.

100_0083.jpg

100_0147.jpg

100_0137.jpg

Hatchy from Cements large clutch.

100_0171.jpg

100_0149.jpg

Last edited:
A nice old male a friend of mine got from me many moons ago. His name is Crunch.

Attachments

• adult diamond head.jpg
    adult diamond head.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 163
Morpheous (left) and Lucy (right), he's 4 years old, she's 6. Just put them together this year for the 1st time.

Attachments

• Morph 1.jpg
    Morph 1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0087-1.jpg
    IMG_0087-1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 51
brought this little guy 5 weeks ago (tempesta)

Attachments

• 6-9-2011 001.jpg
    6-9-2011 001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back