Show us a battle wounds!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that if your having trouble getting a snake off ya, metho under there nose always works, its too strong. so if u get stuck, just get some metho!

Then if all else fails sit down and wait and have a cuppa

Probably dont wana wait if it starts trying to eat your hand, I know a few baby snakes that try to swallow fingers, haha! Silly to let it tho if you ask me.

waiting for the mr.bredli blood soaked hand to resurface now....

i kind of feel left out, i always have the camera ready but never seem to cop a bite:D can't remember the last one other than a few nips from last years hatchies which don't count.

one of my camels

Attachments

• horris.jpg
    horris.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 79
  • horris bite1.jpg
    horris bite1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 87
  • horris bite2.jpg
    horris bite2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 71
  • horris1.jpg
    horris1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 71
  • horris bite.jpg
    horris bite.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 77
monster wild lacie bite

Attachments

• 199.jpg
    199.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 179.jpg
    179.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 107
i dont even bother taking pics of bites that dont require stitches, i mean if ya gonna do something might as well do it properly :lol:

donks

Your arm looks a bit gangrenous in that lacie shot, donks.... didn't fall off a week later, eh? :lol:

Your arm looks a bit gangrenous in that lacie shot, donks.... didn't fall off a week later, eh? :lol:
surprisingly the infection from the camel bite was a hell of alot worse than the lacie, i was actually a bit worried for a couple of days that i might have lost the hand due to infection.

I'll be impressed when I see the result of a 6 foot long thrashing Perentie....

the lacie that did that was 6ft long and thrashing.

because he had bitten over my wrist so far and tightly he couldnt close his mouthall the way so only the teeth right at the back of his mouth could do any real damage.

I'll be impressed when I see the result of a 6 foot long thrashing Perentie....

As pointed out that lacy would be around that size, however a large perentie or other goanna around 15 kg would probably be a quite a bit more destructive. Cant say its something i want to try.

iv had a hatchling try to swallow my finger and thumb a few times

My 30cm beardie has bitten me a few times... I know, I'm so hard core XD

Apparently they are slightly venomous too, you must be as tough as the try hards who think they are cool for sitting out dangerous elapid bites haha.

casts into a pool of bitey fish ;)

A Bite is not normally something a reptile keeper should skite about as this shows poor handling skills.
Don't you worry I have had my fair share of PYTHON bites, But do share a wisper for those that have been bitten by a ven. & walked away.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back