Show us some high yellow diamonds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl started off fairly B&W and is getting more and more yellow with each shed...noooooo! :(
Am I the only one who really prefers black and white diamonds?

Start up a new thread for BW's ubermensch...

One of ours..

P1040301.jpg

Fresh shed pics...

Attachments

• IMG_5065.jpg
    IMG_5065.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_5206.jpg
    IMG_5206.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 159
kety_smith I'm glad you like the diamond shots, thank you they are some of my favourites. I will post some of my best very high yellow, some hold backs and future breeders. Maybe in Jan 13 as this is my lucky #

CHEERS

No problem, you have some more than stunning animals filling up this thread hehe!

I'm hoping that my Worley HY turns out nice and will do well with my female HY when both are old enough. At the moment though, I'm hanging out to get my hands on a black and white Diamond and even find something thats striped to create a Diamond Tiger line.

Pic of Ruby in the sun and fresh shed pic of her walkabout Brother who has recently outgrown his tub...

Attachments

• IMG_5319.jpg
    IMG_5319.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5531.jpg
    IMG_5531.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 177
Here is one of my guy :)

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 181
Pic of Ruby in the sun and fresh shed pic of her walkabout Brother who has recently outgrown his tub...

any full body shots of Ruby mate ?

imo she's a stunning looking Diamond from what i see in that picture

her brothers a good looking Diamond to,his rossetttes are such a bright,clean,crisp white

cheers shaun

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 273534 this is my 2 year old female diamond.

imo thats going to be an amazing looking adult,the head pattern and colours are very nice

i look forward to updates as she grows

cheers shaun

Here are my hold backs from 2 seasons ago. I will post lots more pics in the next few weeks.

View attachment 27519023-12-12 080.jpg

just after a shed and feed.

Just love the high yellow diamonds, and there are some stunners above. Keep showing your diamonds as its great see these beautiful pythons.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back