Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
raptor said:
No not an easy excuse!! the skin is not more elastic less porous, tough and the tattoo is prone to being rubbed by shoes and socks etc. Client is less likely to sit still whilst feet are being tattooed, not happy with it go back.

Thanks Raptor, the guy who did it told me to go back after it had healed if I wasn't happy... decided against it though, don't want to risk destroying it more. I'm relatively happy with it and being on my foot, most people are looking down on it and don't notice unless they get up close. And why would you want to get up close with a foot? lol Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I though either! I sat pretty still!

here mine ( not finished yet ) oh and soz bout the shinyness, i just have nice skin :lol: nah i couldnt figure out how the flash works :oops:

P1010029.jpg

here is some pictures of the two that i have so far...... Germany has my next one waiting for me :)

top to bottom - Trust, Respect, Honesty, Sincerety
armkt3.jpg

Just a decent celtic cross... i have always liked them :)
backwl9.jpg

" not happy with it go back."

Dont know about you but in NSW most tat joints are run by Bikers! I had some fall out
on my back tat that another tattooist noticed told me to go back and tell them to fix it
so I did and he told me to GET F%^#ED!

So if he isnt 6`18" and 160kgs try but otherwise I would'nt bother!!!....

Ok,

here is the the tat on the "female" part of Simple. The "male" has yet to decide what it is he wants and also needs to stop buying snakes so that he can afford it when he decides. Stirfry, show some of yours!

oh wow guys, i had no idea we were all so heavily inked, awesome.... i have a few theorys between rep keepers tatts and alternative lifestyle, they tend to go together more often than not :p

RE: tatts

Does it matter (in your theory) that I got mine years before my first python?
Not at all, i was the same, been inked for 10 years and snaked for 2 :p

well even though i said i couldn't be bothered posting mine in here i have nothing better to do so might as well

this is my phoenix tat

thankyou gobo for takiing the time to post your phoeneix tattoo you are the god of tatts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back