Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool as whiteyluvsrum!!!! and austherps awesome herps tats!!!!!!!!!!representinmg the inky brothers!!!!!!!!awesome art all round guys incredible !!!!!!!!
ps here a couple of pics first me workin on a client then my leg ....cover up of a misfit skull(toothbrush job 10yrs ago!:cry: )then my arm ....sorry bout the strange pics, poor quality pics but im here on my lonesome setin up and took em myself,hard!!!!:D

Attachments

• Picture 748.jpg
    Picture 748.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 1097.jpg
    Picture 1097.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 1098.jpg
    Picture 1098.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 101
nice! some cool stuff! i have nothing on my back yet, going to leave it till i find something. one big back job! probably be the only one fully coloured.

yeah color v black greywash mmmmm very hard , if its anythin too ya .....ya seem to have a very strong n solid theme goin on at the moment and yeah ya back would be a great oportunity for a start to some color ???i personaly i would leave color away from ya work in progress it looks so good as is (and will look even better when all done!)on a different topic ya seen miami ink on foxtel????
ps this is my arm all bruised up n purple n blue haha ill try for a clean photo now it was done months ago n this pic was taken day was done with poxy camera phone !!!!

Attachments

• !cid__Picture_0099.jpg
    !cid__Picture_0099.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 75
yeah, ill probably stick with black and grey. just throwing some things up in there air at the moment.
na, i have'nt seen that show, dont have foxtel. should get it but!
skull looks trippy, looks better than the old plane skulls.

yeah not real sure what the go with the blue purple bruisin is??????looked scary as @#$# for a week or so the eye looked real n zesty as hell!!!!! im not too computer saavy, can i zap ya full episode(1hr) of miami ink over net some how????see i am computer stupid haha

mmm ill think about it and hit up my computer nerds oops mates haha they oughta know someway!!!!!

anyone know of good tat artists in Newcastle? i want a mourning band around my upper arm - a celtic band - and the moon phases on my lower back.

One of my Dragons...
Warning to all those with virgin flesh, tattoos and peircing are as addictive as reptiles....

Last edited:
ok at the start of the thread ppl are saying heres one and heres one but i see no pics lol
happened on another thread too
i see most other pics in other threads tho

thats coz they were added on the old site...since the sites upgraded they are gooone.. some are there coz they are hosted by another site thingo

whiteyluvrum worked into the night tonight on a sofhty client (pukes n passes out heaps!!!enjoyable!!!)needleshy is the term anyway here is his base colorin n a cople of waves he ionly good for about 40 min 2 a hr!!!! we got a hour and about 15mins tonight he was awesome !!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

• Picture 1129.jpg
    Picture 1129.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 71
Green Faery

My other half finished this one for her client not long ago

Attachments

• P1050384.jpg
    P1050384.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 81
wow wow wow is it rude to ask who?????(may not want more clients or haslers ??)

not real tat relevant ,but here is some pics of my bike i have just rebuilt(basketcase) i dont know much bout bikes n its taken me ages!! we just shot some two pack metallic blue on it then tryed out some green ghost pearl dust i am importin, seems nice n suttle yet the comments are so good!!!!dont think the pic do it justice anyway enjoy............

Attachments

• Picture 1139.jpg
    Picture 1139.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 1140.jpg
    Picture 1140.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 47
bugger! Why have so many tat photos gone? The ones that I can see are pretty good.. wish I could see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back