Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh' doh' doh'
Sorry greg, but you really shouldn't bait us up like that...... damn net fishermen *tisk* lol :p

damn now what am i gonna do with all this kerosene hahahahahahahahah

i recon he was fishing and took both of you (pythoness and alienpunk) hook line and sinker lol

Wow so glad i didnt see gregs comment last night what i bite i would have given,
Guess who would have felt very silly?ME
So now Ill have to post another tatt pic.

Heres my only high end rep!! and it did'nt cost all that much!! lol.

Chondrosmall.jpg

For some reason it got a bit hairy as it got older :)

Cheers Rossco.

Ok here are two of mine, got another one but no pics of it yet, it's a frog on a branch on my lower right leg.

Hope you like these two the moon is on my left upper arm and the pixie is on my right side thigh.

Got a couple more on my list but I spent all my savings on my newest reptile hehehehehe.

I want someone to design me another tattoo, but I have no artistic skills (can't draw at all).

I know what I want, but I just can't draw it! LOL!

I know how you feel!!! I have 2 designs that I want but my drawing is sooooooooo crap it would be pointless even trying because it wouldn't even resemble what it's supposed to lol.

Hey greggles, how's those sleeves going? :lol: ;)

Shamous....you're cruisin for a bruisin buddy :lol:

Oh and there's nuthin wrong with a STICK MAN!!!!! :lol:

th_stickman.jpg

Zo you should get a tattoo of your avatar. It suits you to a T!!! :wink:

Lol where should I get it Grant? :lol:

I thought about that scotchbo but what if you don't like their style of drawing? Then you have to tell a big scary man that's been drawing something for you for 2 hours that you hate it :shock:

bit hard to take a pic of yaself.
for what its worth here it is.
you get the idea.
this thread has given me the urge again.
keep em comin'

Lol Greg. For all who haven't met him he has some very very nice ink. He also has a fantastic sense of humour :wink:

Here's mine...again...skewed due to my leaning...and *yes* I know it needs to be touched up.

APC.jpg

g'day vat69.
been meanin' to contact you.
the youg lass is doin' great.
eatin'like there is no tomorrow.

There's some really nice and interesting ink here :)

I only have three at the moment. I'm planning on extending this one into a neck/shoulder/half back one, then eventually make it a full back when I have the $. I've got the design, but not the cash as usual. This one also needs a touch up, I've had it done for a while now.

Tattoopics008-r.jpg
[/img]

This one was for my son, I'm thinking about going over it witha butterfly design and having my daughters name as well. Otherwise, it'll be a seperate one for her.

Tattoopics009-r.jpg

And this final one was my own design. Might be extending this one as well. Not sure yet, got heaps of other skin left :wink:

Tattoopics-002-r.jpg

Here's 2 of mine.
I got my Son's name done in Santa Monica last May at 'House Of Pain'.
The Fire Dragon on my right calf is there to balance the Water Dragon on my left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back