Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did'nt realise how many aps member's have tat's lol that's awesome

Condition 1 for owning a reptile: You MUST have at least one Tattoo lmao
Condition 2 For owning a Reptile: You MUST have the desire to want more tattoo's and more Reptile's lol

Wow, there has been some nice ink posted.
Here's some of mine. The dog was done from a photo.

tats

here are mine, not as impressive as some, but they mean things to me so that’s all that’s important :D

sorry for picture size was not really sure of what size to make them :D

German shep. picture is from a photo of one of my past kids.
paw prints I got on the right ankle the day I put my first dog to sleep (her mind was good but her body just couldn’t keep up :cry: )
and the kanji is "Kyushin" the name of my dojo, I have been a member for 24 years and am a coach of the club too.

will get some of the wife’s when she gets home and post as well. I have another in mind I want a gecko, have wanted for years, just have to find design I like and decide on place.

some great work out there, lovely to see!

cheers
chris

OuZo said:
I want someone to design me another tattoo, but I have no artistic skills (can't draw at all).

I know what I want, but I just can't draw it! LOL!

I know how you feel!!! I have 2 designs that I want but my drawing is sooooooooo crap it would be pointless even trying because it wouldn't even resemble what it's supposed to lol.

th_stickman.jpg

hmmmmm.... www.alienpunk.com.au

WOW Zoe that one of yours is enormous....I didn't realise you were getting a full body job like that lol...Seriously though I think all you people have something wrong with your heads...I mean why would you want to go and get those things all over your body?? Dirty looking things.. You should all be ashamed in yourselves.......Especially you Zoe...................hehe

i aint biting this time,,leme guess, you are covered from head to toe?...tsk tsk

Think I've put these up here before on some other thread??? Meh...

First tatt I got, In Nov 05, a coastal taipan
7.jpg

Second tatt, broken down into a few stages, a djara death adder, all freehanded
datatt2.jpg

datatt1.jpg

datatt15-1-06.jpg
datatt14-1-06.jpg

datatt15-1-06x.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

Third tatt, Ireland
Ireland124-12-05.jpg

1-1.jpg

The Morrigan
2-1.jpg

Some unfinished Irish Counties where my roots stem to (Wexford and Dublin)
8.jpg

Beginning of a perentie
6.jpg

Ok sorry, I wen t nuts with pics :oops:
All work done by Joe and Chilli (Swmbo and Raptor) at www.alleycatz.curvedspaces.com in Frankston, Vic.

Cheers,
Aaron.

nice tata mate thanks for sharing...damn tht death adder is so clean!!!! looks like Raptor does some nice work

AUSTHERPS do you have the outline or base drawing for those to snake tatts? They are absolutely fantastic.

Simone.

Mate I'd never go anywhere else ;) very professional service, very clean shop, and always a fun day out. Where else can ya go and get inked and spend the session discussing herps?? :D
From memory, the DA has had somewhere between 12 and 15 hours spent on it, and chilli now officially hates drawing scales lol. There's still a few hours to go, but I get distracted with other ideas, or lack of cash lol. I like having a couple of things on the go at any given time. It means that it will be easier to mesh everything together in one big concept later on down the track. Definately itchin for some ink (went through a stage of having a couple of hours a week), it's been about 2 months now!!! Aaaargh!

johnbowemonie said:
AUSTHERPS do you have the outline or base drawing for those to snake tatts? They are absolutely fantastic.

Simone.

The death adder was drawn straight onto me using a few pen lines and the machine (not to mention a few dry runs down my back OUCH). The colouration was just taken from a few online shots of various snakes.

The position the taipan sits in was taken from a hand drawn picture i found online of a US snake, but was adapted to show the slender body of the coastal, as well as the definitive head shape.

I tend to shy away from stencils, or predrawn work, as I like the idea of having original artwork :)

Cheers,
Austy.

hay peoples, brilliant tats everyone, only just got my python and have wanted a tat for an extremely long time, parents very christian so not too easy but i'm leaving home soon, i cant draw at all so if anyone can design or knows how to design one be very grateful
i'm looking for a snake of course if you have a look at RevDaniel's one with the rip, i want somthing like that with the snake coming out of the rip and curling around fangs beared facing outswards of my back
sort of like this but ofcousre alot better the head i want striking out so if you look at it it would be striking at you

mmmm......What is it all about? Can you believe it Zoe that someone thinks I have tatts? lol never

anyone else? is it just me or are only a few of the pics actually there? Sorry all i know this is an old thread, but it was before my time so its new to me!

tAttS

guys, just wanted to add a little something whilst getting some new pics of my sleeve work, Yuppie is the wrong name, Cashed Up Bogans, or CUB's is definately more descriptive for a number of us! Will have some pics of mine soon

Troy

i wish i was a cashed up bogan, i would have finished all my ink by now.
but im just an average bogan, so i have to do some year by year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back