Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops forgott to put in the forearm

Attachments

• Image035.jpg
    Image035.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 152
Here's one I did not long ago....

Attachments

• 3350120912_28c162e356.jpg
    3350120912_28c162e356.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 185
best shots i have of mine.. at work.

chest - swallows and JC

r sleeve - candy skull, 3 eyed panther, snake, roses, etc (old school / jap crossover)

l sleeve - flowers and clouds

r sock - owl for my dad

next up l sock, and then back..

n706141966_1483505_966.jpg

n706141966_511799_5720.jpg

n706141966_646251_9978.jpg

n706141966_1388776_8371.jpg

thats a lovely tatt pythonrockchik1, i bet it means a lot to you. my puppies do!!

Love that occy Nightowl!! English you got a far bit off work there, my brothers lookin at gettin swallows like yours, love the ol school tatts!! pythonrockchick1 love it, thats dedication and love!!!

I got my football teams motto inked on my gut.

It says "Audere Est Facere", which means "To dare is to do" in latin.
I was born in Brisbane but my family is from N17.

I support Tottenham Hotspur.....the greatest team the world has ever seen.

YIDS!!!!

ps. what do you rekon of my ink Bret????? I thought you'd like it.....hahaha.

English - would love to see some closer shots of the right sleeve.... I'm nearly ready to start my left sleeve which is going to be in the same style: old school roses, nautical stars and snake with japanese style background. Can't wait to get it going.

Lizzie

in the centre is my first little dragon i got all those years ago, around it is my latest tatt(number 4) thanks to Chili from Alley Katz in Frankston Melbourne:lol:

Attachments

• PA110034.jpg
    PA110034.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 220
pythonrockchik1... I really like your tattoo, such a lovely design & a great tribute to your dog!! If I ever get brave enough to get a tatt I'd like something similar.

English - would love to see some closer shots of the right sleeve.... I'm nearly ready to start my left sleeve which is going to be in the same style: old school roses, nautical stars and snake with japanese style background. Can't wait to get it going.

Lizzie

will do my best tonight lizzie to take a photo with more detail.. PM me later to remind me else i'll forget..

I need to take some more photos. This is what's going on now, it extends to my waist and has a large raven on it. The snake on my shoulder is several years old, there's one on my other shoulder, too.

peony_26Nov08.jpg

another recent one, an ambigram. Says "Sienna" one way and "Grant" upside down...

Attachments

• siennatattoo.jpg
    siennatattoo.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 95
i have a few but ill have to send them to somone to post for me anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back