Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish they weren't so expensive lol, tryin to get a new house and finish making it all look pretty... yawn.
my thigh will be finished by the time im 50 i hope hahaha.

Attachments

• l_92bc2fb82faffa25fce48a57b62a6043.jpg
    l_92bc2fb82faffa25fce48a57b62a6043.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 271
  • l_c37282ba1f079ec67d28939daaf4b912.jpg
    l_c37282ba1f079ec67d28939daaf4b912.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 188
  • l_e650a7524297bcce26c6b669b19d175b.jpg
    l_e650a7524297bcce26c6b669b19d175b.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 229
  • inkcolour.jpg
    inkcolour.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 223
  • pardoe.jpg
    pardoe.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 147
Great tattoos Wench!! They must have cost you a small fortune so far.

I just got a small one on the inside of my wrist a couple of weeks back and I've got a few other ones.

Last edited:
That thigh tat is super high quality!! It will look insane when done.. don't usually like chicks with tats but that is certainly an exception its awesome!

this is 18mth old now, but here ya go.

Attachments

• IMG_0531-3.jpg
    IMG_0531-3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 137
So glad I gave tattooing away... it was bad enough having to do kanji, soft-toy-ish pap and ***ing tribal tattoos...
I feel sorry for all the newbies coming up through apprenticeships now that will have to do stars (esp those SX stars you see on tea-towels, Commode utes....yawn) frangipani, or words like Princess or Goddess, Mayhem or KaoS..........
That crap would send me nuts. :lol:

So glad I gave tattooing away... it was bad enough having to do kanji, soft-toy-ish pap and ***ing tribal tattoos...
I feel sorry for all the newbies coming up through apprenticeships now that will have to do stars (esp those SX stars you see on tea-towels, Commode utes....yawn) frangipani, or words like Princess or Goddess, Mayhem or KaoS..........

totally agree, they are pretty ghetto...my tattooist blank refuses to do stars, tribal or godess/princess crap..or anyone that stands there with their mate flicking through books saying 'errr...should I get that one?' or 'do you think that would look good on me?'...funny..

OMG yes! Totally agree! I'm still a blank canvas so-to-speak (i.e. not got any tattoos yet), but that kind of stuff really really irritates me! So so so so common! Kinda tacky really! Hate it...

Haha awesome Allies_Snakes! Wish every tattooist did that! Good on them for that! Love their work!;)

I've got this sucker on the inside of my arm :)

Attachments

• octopus.jpg
    octopus.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 64
I'm not too keen on the goddess/princess thing either but each to their own. I'm quite partial to the stars though. I think they look kickass...and this is from someone who did a good year and a half of a tattooing apprenticeship and would have tattooed dozens of them - the tats I think are pathetic are those with no meaning and/or consideration of aesthetics regarding placement and body shape etc. I used to talk the 'um, that one .... here' brigade into planning something with meaning that would look good on them. Usually they would come around.

I think it's poor form bagging out Tony's girlfriend just because you don't like the style. I don't like all the tats on this thread either - some make me cringe - but there's no need to single out out anyone in particular. That's just bad manners.

Tattoos, like scars, can be deeply personal. Without knowing some one's story, how can you criticise the designs they choose to mark themselves with?

Not wanting to get up anyone ... just putting in my two cents :)

Lizzie

EDIT - innappropriate use of apostrophes .... just HAD to fix it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back