Show us your Darlings!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice MD's everyone. i don't have one:( but i want one:)

Love your last pic pythonpilot.

i LOVE MD's..... i think they are so underrated as are darwins as well...... cant wait for my girl to get big.... post pics of her soon cos shes about to shed....

So beautiful!! :D I can't wait to get a male to match my girl...
zeldapalm.jpg

that's adorable!

That's horrible about Vespa! What happened to her?
Sorry to hear of your loss :cry:

Here are my MD's
First pic is of Vespa, unfortunately she had a nasty escape attempt in Jan, and had to be put down.
Second pic is of one of our new ones, nicknamed Bitey at this stage until we are sure on it's sex.
Third pic is of Bitey's sibling, nicknamed Nibbles, until sex is sure.
One of the little ones is for my step daughter's 7th birthday in August, another reason why they only have nicknames at this stage, so she can name her's herself.
Bitey and Nibbles were hatched 13th Jan 07, and they share the same father as Vespa.
Vespa was from last years clutch and she was about 9 months old when the pic was taken.
They are all South Australian form, and were bred by Michel and Jason at Reptile City.

Today's MD Pics. Beautiful day here today so took my pair outside for a bit of sun, keeping a strict eye out for Crows and Hawks mind you. Lots of them around here. Emdee and Boof freaked out the Swallows under the carport and also the Willy Wagtails around the place. They were dive bombing my poor snakies! LOL! I must have got a tad too close with Emdees' closeup. Not as clear as it should be. Cheers Cheryl

Last edited:
Here's a couple of pics of my female and one of her offspring peeking out of it's egg from her last clutch :)

Maris:
Reflecto.jpg

maris1.jpg

Eggling:
MDbaby.jpg

It's also great to see some updated pics of my MD's offspring in this thread. They're looking great guys :D

More pics.. hooray!
Rodentrancher not to rub it in but that 3rd shot would have been so good if the head was in focus! But still..awesome looking snakes. You too Vat69!

This is one i've posted before. Sybil is 12 mths old. I love her so much :)

Last edited:
These are my pair that I got Daniel. They are great snakes. :) My other darlings gave them orignal names. Murray for the boy and Darling for the girl.

Attachments

• 100_1377.jpg
    100_1377.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_1378.jpg
    100_1378.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 81
Wow! They are so brown! Totally different to mine :D I like them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back