Show us your Darlings!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at their tail ends, their markings look very much bredli ish .... and their colour is a bit different too for MD's!!

what locality are they?

i've seen alot of pics of bonoustokins murray darling.

i am so getting one for a 2nd snake anyone here breed them?

yes those md's look like they may have bredli in them, just those marking down towards the tail

Murray-Darling Carpet Pythons

G'day all, thought I would jump on the bandwagon and show you all my MD. Lovely natured snake and has just shed, looking forward to the day he gets as big as some of the boys posted on this website!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Jake 5.jpg
    Jake 5.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Jake 4.jpg
    Jake 4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Jake.jpg
    Jake.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 46
G'day all, thought I would jump on the bandwagon and show you all my MD. Lovely natured snake and has just shed, looking forward to the day he gets as big as some of the boys posted on this website!
Oooo! Very nice! I want one like that! Who bred yours?

Hello,

I don't have any digital photos of my little girl but she is in the competition at the Australian Frog & Reptile Show this weekend so if you're going pop by and say hello!

Cheers, Gill

PS. I think Edana is the sister of your bub Tatelina.

Gill. Good luck on the weekend. Here is a pic of my female (mum). Dave

Attachments

• spotr.JPG
    spotr.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 87
Thanks Dave! I can't wait for my little girl to grow that big...

Tatelina

Thanks mate, I'll have to get back to you with where he was bred. I am in the NT and this one came from Palmerston Pet Supplies, they have a very good range of reptiles (geckos, pythons, goannas, all the cool stuff).

I like you am counting the days until he gets a bit bigger, currently only 4 months old and about 50cm long. I love him though!

Cheers,

'Jake'

More pics of 'Jake' the MD!

:D Here's another pic of Jake the MD, he is growing really quickly, I am quite suprised and he's eating like a thing posessed...:eek: He is still eating pinkies, can anyone tell me what time you start feeding them full grown mice, he seems to be eating a lot of pinkies but clearly still hungry??? Your help is appreciated.

Jake basking 2.JPG

me and my girl.
i don't have many pics or a decent camera :(

Attachments

• me&scar.jpg
    me&scar.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back