Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss our beardie. We sold our dragons but I still have their photos. Phoenix was a loveable little thing. The water dragons were ferel but they were so much fun to watch. We now have a resident water dragon in my garden now. Bring them on :D

007.jpg

P1070772.jpg

P1060545.jpg

007.jpg

New317.jpg

P1020507-1.jpg

This is Milko and Miss Milky a hypomelanistic pair,and a coloured girl.

Attachments

• pics 244.jpg
    pics 244.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 167
  • beardie holdbacks 017.jpg
    beardie holdbacks 017.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 174
  • pics 247.jpg
    pics 247.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 164
What great pics!! :shock:

Glad you like him too. :) He was such a handsome chap. Big and healthy-looking, too. I've seen three in the last couple of years; they're pretty shy. It's such a treat seeing them, as they almost vanished from the area because of the water quality of the Yarra and the banks being taken over by rubbish and introduced plants like Trad. It's a real credit to Landcare that they cleaned it up and now the dragons are back.

It's great to hear that they are doing something for these amazing creatures! :) If you see any more of them please take a photo! I would love to see more pics of these guys! ;)

Last edited:
DSCF4419.jpgDSCF4417.jpghes only on the cage cause the cage was longer than needed and could jump from a branch onto it i took the cage out so he cant get so close to it ne more, but these r my two new little fellas not sure of the sex of them yet but there awesome i got them saturday morning

Almost called my new bub Yoda.. coz he kept waving at me (use the force..lol..).. but I settled on Nimrod instead. It means fiery rod, great hunter.. Seemed fitting :D

Adorable 6 week old Eastern Water Dragons :D

DSCF5153.jpg

DSCF5144.jpg

DSCF5151.jpg

Coolest lil things!:D

Not the worlds most interesting photos, as they were just quick snaps before leaving them alone to settle in!

Here's one of my babies chowing down on a woodie.
79dac292-9764-88bc.jpg

hahaha awww it looks like it's over-come with glee or something! very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back