Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectacularly pathetic, the vicious bite inflicted by Spot, the yearling Maccy.
IMG_2901.jpg

That was her upper jaw, the lower went in on the underside of my finger and barely left a mark. She tried, bless her!

love that bredli vixen babe whered you get her?

regards
chris

Bought her from 'Kurto' on this site, a few weeks ago.

tiger has some awsome colours VixenBabe and also like Sahara i realy want to get a bredli but i have to wait until i can convince my parents to let me have more than one...by the way what is honey is she a cross breed because she looks like a spotted but with bredli colours

Shes a pilbara stimson, wild caught

Snakes 01 - Spot's about 75 - 80cm at this point, maybe the thickness of a thumb - very much still a baby :)

they actually dont yawn, lol , they do that to loosen there skin around there head/neck area, particualry around shedding time.

my fav tickles

this is my girl a lovely caramel childrens python

Attachments

• 100_1605.jpg
    100_1605.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 149
they actually dont yawn, lol , they do that to loosen there skin around there head/neck area, particualry around shedding time.

tehy dont yawn? Loki looks like hes yawning a few times every night while hes cruising around, regardless of when he last shed, even the dragons yawn,...

WHere did u get that info?

Here is my new girl, Bella. 2 months old.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 95
tehy dont yawn? Loki looks like hes yawning a few times every night while hes cruising around, regardless of when he last shed, even the dragons yawn,...

WHere did u get that info?

Lol, got it from my vet, someone Carmel. I thought my snakes were yawning aswell but he told me that it was just loosening the skin. It doesnt have to be before a shed, just more often when before a shed. He is supposed to be one of the best herp vets in australia or something aswell...

Oh. I Just read you post again, and i dont know if dragons yawn, i just know thats what he said about snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back