show us your SWCP's And enclosures :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A first gen captive bred.

6FB7B584-90C5-473E-ACD5-DF93ABDC1AE7-482-0000005066575A2F_zps9dc6691a.jpg

he's cute, getting a 1-2 year old imbricata from Niall at the expo. could you tell me what you are referring to when you say first gen? heard it a few times but didnt know what it meant?

cheers, Bohdi.
Gen is short for generation.... The carpets that bred this one are wild caught. So this is the first of its linage born in captivity. Hence first gen captive bred.
I'm seventh gen Australian on my fathers side and 2nd gen Australian on my mothers side. Generations works like that :)

Gen is short for generation.... The carpets that bred this one are wild caught. So this is the first of its linage born in captivity. Hence first gen captive bred.
I'm seventh gen Australian on my fathers side and 2nd gen Australian on my mothers side. Generations works like that :)

thanks for that mate, learn something new from APS everyday im on haha...
the carpet I'm getting is wild caught.

thanks for that mate, learn something new from APS everyday im on haha...
the carpet I'm getting is wild caught.
Yep I've seen Niall's wild caught carpets. Like the one in your avitar :)

beautiful animals.

Yep I've seen Niall's wild caught carpets. Like the one in your avitar :)

beautiful animals.

yeh the one in my avatar is Nialls photo of a Mandurah local, the one he has for me is gorgeous and i have spent months working on perfections of the enclosure. can't wait! 9 more days ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back