Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of nice looking womas being shown

heres 2 pics of my tanami pair together and a head shot of one of my sa males

Attachments

• mm1.JPG
    mm1.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 238
  • mm2.JPG
    mm2.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 178
  • sa w.JPG
    sa w.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 97
some tanks are others arnt.
I use 1 bulb to heat 2 tanks, ie the one its in and the one above. As said it creates a heat pad in the above tank so no need for another heat source.
In a bank in 3 large enclosures i only use 2 bulbs, one in the bottom enclosure, which creates a heat pad in the middle enclosure, one in the top enlosure that creates a heat pad on the top of the bank. i can then butt 2 x fish tanks over the heated area or 4 click clacks, and end up heating 5-7 tanks with 2 25 watt bulds over summer or 2 40 watt bulbs over winter. Too easy.
This also crates a nice warm area in each tank with the rest of the tanks areas being completey unheated to create a large temp gradaint.

One of my SA Womas.....

Attachments

• SA Woma 1.JPG
    SA Woma 1.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 137
woma

here are a couple of sa womas, the yellow one is from moomba and the other is tirrawarra, 40km north moomba.

Attachments

• woma,moomba,male.JPG
    woma,moomba,male.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 232
  • tirrawarasawoma.jpg
    tirrawarasawoma.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 254
Here are 3 pics of My Boodarie Womas. First pic is of the female, second two are of my male.
There have been some awesome womas posted on this thread.

Attachments

• Wendy 1.JPG
    Wendy 1.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Wilbur Distance.JPG
    Wilbur Distance.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Wilbur underside.JPG
    Wilbur underside.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 166
I'm getting my first Woma in 2 days! Of course one Woma isn't enough, that's why i'm getting my second Woma the following Wednesday. :D

Here are pics sent by the sellers, i'll post plenty of better ones once i have them in my possession. :)

Attachments

• Female Woma.JPG
    Female Woma.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Male Woma.jpg
    Male Woma.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 145
woma

Oops, soory, post wrong pic. The woma near the four wheel drive was seen south of moomba at Big Lake.

Awesome pic's guys. Those boodarie woma's are killing me.. I'm itching for a pair. I love how some of Rob's adults don't have the black "hoods" over the top of their eyes resulting in a full orange head :)

Don't be afraid to keep posting pics everyone.

Thanks!

Kane

They are awesome, you should be stoked to have them. They look really good in the photos where there on natural ground.

Thanks Hawke You know you are welcome to come and see them anytime.

Cheers

Here's a pic of my most recent woma addition, another male Uluru from Southern Cross.

100_7850.jpg

Here's my boy Tanami , not the prettiest I'm sure but I luv him:D

Elmo (Tanami Woma Python).jpg

ROCKHAMPTON DOWNS animals

Here are a couple of mine i should breed this year , fingers crossed.

Attachments

• S5300023.JPG
    S5300023.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 250
  • S5300022.JPG
    S5300022.JPG
    347 KB · Views: 148
So many lovely womas!
I can't wait til I get mine :)

Paul they are just STUNNING mate absolutely awesome, so if you don'tmind me asking what sort of money do the RD womas go for?

Wow Paul, wow. How much would a pair of those hotties send us back mate?

Kane

TANAMI womas

another couple to breed this season with the male on left and female on the right.

Attachments

• S5300021.jpg
    S5300021.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 159
  • S5300022.JPG
    S5300022.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 198
Wow Paul, wow. How much would a pair of those hotties send us back mate?

Kane

I'm not sure mate but say if a normal looking pair sells for $2000 a pair then probably $ 2500 if they turned out sh#t hot but it really depends on how the market is at the time as who knows which way the market is going to go with them. They are truely an underated animal that seems to love captivity.
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back