Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering when you would pull your finger out Paul and post some pics for me, any of the owner we can see???????????

Simone.

hey all :) i have never read anything about how Woma's handle... is there a general opinion?

good on ya!
I feel like a bloody luvO putting pics up of myself on here, i just cant do it....
Lets see some bikini shots of you lovely Simone....

good on ya!
I feel like a bloody luvO putting pics up of myself on here, i just cant do it....
Lets see some bikini shots of you lovely Simone....

Maybe when i've been back at the gym for a month Paul, LOL

Simone.

woma

Attachments

• 106_0614.JPG
    106_0614.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 201
a couple of boodarie womas.

I don't know if the pics will come through with the quote feature but these are from page one of this thread. One word Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think we have this line or locale available in the states and if we do I want some. Killer clean banding and color. I have been admiring the topaz line but these are super nice.

I have a generic pair coming in Thursday from a breeder in California but they don't compare to what you guys have available. I am hoping to visit one day for a whirlwind herping trip, with high hopes of avoiding the big cities, and any form of death the outback may offer. Knowing me it would be dehydration before any animal would get me. :oops: For some reason on good herping trips I forget to drink water. :rolleyes:

Jason

jayson hood, yeah they are hot womas. Those 2 animals, and a few more, are wild caught adults from one of australias harshest regions, yet they are as nice or nicer in colour than any captive breed womas ive seen, no matter how many generations of breeding.
Pretty much all other wild caught womas ive seen from the nt, sa or qld and most other wa locales, have been faded and weathered as you would expect from harsh climates, but these as weathered as they are are still stunning.
I cant wait for their young to grow and mature as there will surely be some stunning animals amongst them.
Heres a pic of another one from the same area.
They are also a very small form of woma, with all the adults here being 1 to 1.1 meters, the biggest wouldnt even be 1.2 mters.

Attachments

• z2003_0102Image0045w.jpg
    z2003_0102Image0045w.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 279
woma

Moomba, SA
Port Headland, WA
Rockhampton Downs, NT

Attachments

• sawoma.jpg
    sawoma.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 273
  • portheadlandwoma.jpg
    portheadlandwoma.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 227
  • rockhamptondownswomagirl.jpg
    rockhamptondownswomagirl.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 275
Hey Dave when will you have those Ripon Islands available for people to purchase? They are stunning.

Just picked this guy up from the airport! :D

MaleWoma21-03-07.jpg

Any specific locality info on this great looking woma Mr Bredli????

It's a Tanami mate, he's roughly 1.4-1.5m i'd say. He's a dream to handle too. I'm very impressed! :D

Lucky you. I can't wait till my two get a little bigger at the moment they are 25 and 23 inches, female male respectively. Well congrats on your new addition. Addictive isn't it.LOL

Cheers

Last edited:
Well i'm not getting the Woma I posted earlier, due to something else taking up my cash, but now looking at all these different type of Womas, i'm at a loss as to which one I should get as my first.

I love Tanami (Topaz in particular), and the milky look of the Pilbara is really appealing. Boodaries are striking, but are a little small for my liking.

All in all, I think i'd prefer to get a Topaz Tanami. How much do hatchies go for, and how do I go on this waiting list some of you have mentioned?

Great pic's guy's. Loving some of these Woma's.

Don't be afraid to post up some more pics!

Kane

What's going on, this thread shouldn't be finished yet! Here are 2 pics of the Woma i am picking up on Wednesday!

FemaleWoma1.jpg

FemaleWoma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back