Silence of the Cats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps cat owners should take the hint and keep there cat's indoors at night instead of letting them hunt local wildlife

Perhaps cat owners should take the hint and keep there cat's indoors at night instead of letting them hunt local wildlife

I agree, if cat owners did not allow their animals to roam around dangerously without restrictions then things like this couldn't happen. And perhaps these horrible mutilations will help people to realise that. Sad that it should take suffering for a lesson to be learnt.

gosh, i don't know how anyone could do such a thing to any living animal, pet, pest or what not.

I agree that cats should be kept indoors, my cat only goes outside when I go out and has a leash put on.

For someone to go out and start mutilating cats is just wrong, yes they do kill native wildlife but that is wrong and the person/people should be found and thrown into prison for a long time. It is cruel and inhumane. They should be skined and disembowled, god dam butchers.

=( the cat has my snakes name.. Poor kitty.. This is why I keep my cats indoors at all times!

Its either a serial killer in the making or someone trying to make a point. A bullet would have achieved the same result.

If it wasnt for the irresponsible cat owners, it wouldnt have been possible in the first place.
Jordan

Its either a serial killer in the making or someone trying to make a point. A bullet would have achieved the same result.

If it wasnt for the irresponsible cat owners, it wouldnt have been possible in the first place.
Jordan

that may be true but then whos to say if they had kept their cats locked up he wouldnt have turned to another animal, say peoples dogs

As if you would throw away the carcass and bones, they have heaps of calcium.

A bullet wouldn't have made the same point. A serial killer in the making is probably right though.

A friend of mine has a husky dog that kills native birds and lizards almost on a daily to weekly basis in there own back yard and i know of many other pets doing the same, yet you dont hear of inhumane serial killings of pet dogs. dosen't matter if you dont like a certain type of animal, it gives no right to do something like this. The person is just a pyscho!

We dont know the motive behind it, its hes just a twisted nut then he probably has and will target other animals.
Could just be a bird lover whos sick and tired of finding carcasses on his door mat, and figured to best way to get the point across was to take it to the extreme.

Jordan

Skinned, disembaled, and cut up, how do you think the meat ends up on your table.

People shouldn't hurt animals, but on saying that if a person gets an animal they must be responable for the animals well being and what the animal does. If you let your cat go outside, it's more than likely going to kill animals, then people will be cross with you. Or your cat could get run over, or attacked by a sicko like this. I think it's just better to keep your cats inside! If they've never been outside before, they wont care. Our cats are happy inside and never try to get outside.

People might say that it's crule to keep cats inside, but look at our 2, do they look unhappy to you? Mind you Bella, the black one is just a snob and up herself, so she probably looks like a prude.

Bella (mine)
000_0017_00.jpg

Georga (mums)
000_0008.jpg

Also on saying that. My friend has a cat that's an inside cat, excepct in the study in the window there's a cat flap with then leads into a large cat enclosure that is the length of the house. So the cat is able to go outside, however wildlife can't get inside of the enclosure and he can't get out. I thought that it was a great idea!

I don't think its the right way to send that message though.

Last edited:
I dont think you can really tell if this guy is crazy or not just from one little article, it is quite possible it is a sane person who thought it was the most effective way of making ppl keep there cats indoors or locked up.
There is no mention of the cats being taken from there homes, to me that would suggest they wernt.

Then again maybe he is a nutcase who knows :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back