Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post a pic of the new tub .
They look great , well made too .
took 16 childreni eggs , will fit 20 by the looks of it .

These are Bugsy's eggs .

Attachments

• IMGP5668.jpg
    IMGP5668.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 348
  • IMGP5669.jpg
    IMGP5669.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 277
nice work with the eggs. you'd make a good paper mache modeler :p (jks)
Sorry about the noob question....SIM, whats it stand for?

eggs are looking very healthy brett which are the parents to these the patternless?

eggs are looking very healthy brett which are the parents to these the patternless?

Nope , these are Bugsy's eggs , i am just incubating them for him , he just happened to have the next clutch to go in my incubator so he gets to test the new tubs with his eggs .

Im glad you like, and glad they made it to you before they dropped their eggs. I hope you did not fill the tub all the way to where it says fill line. We only put about a cm or so water in the bottom. I was surprised by their quality too. A picture can not give you a proper idea of quality. They made it through international mail, not one got damaged.

Im glad you like, and glad they made it to you before they dropped their eggs. I hope you did not fill the tub all the way to where it says fill line. We only put about a cm or so water in the bottom. I was surprised by their quality too. A picture can not give you a proper idea of quality. They made it through international mail, not one got damaged.

Hey I have a few more to drop so it would have been used by some thing .
No i did not fill to the top of the line , probably 1/3 the way up to it , that line mark looks like way to much water .

Would be interesting to see how these go.
Dicky, any chance you could keep us all posted occasionally during incubation to comment on their performance etc (ie no mould, condensation issues, whatever)? Perhaps keeping updates on this thread so we can follow the progress go to whoa without flicking through other threads?
Good luck with your eggs/hatchies this season.

Can do Tonksy
Porkosta , just water , no probes . I have tubs of almost the exact same size with eggs in them and with probes etc so i am confident they will run at the same temps etc .

Looking the goods there Dicky :)
Best of luck with it all.
Have been considering buying a few of these but just couldnt make my mind up, they seem to fit plenty of eggs. Will be interesting to see how it all turns out, keep us posted.

sorry dicky im alittle confused. theres 16 childreni eggs in the tub, so did bugsys childreni have a clutch of 16 or is there 2 clutches in the tub?

Sorry for the confusion , they are Bugsy eggs , he just happened to drop his eggs off at a time when i got the new tub , so his eggs are the test eggs .

All one clutch Wranga , 16 eggs from Bugsy's childreni .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back