single again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soz to hear mate,things work out in strange ways....though you know the old saying....

if you love something,set it free.....if it dont come back,track it down and kill it :D :D :D

Any relationship causes issues

just tell any woman at day one :

- I will hurt you
- I will let you down

But I'll love while I do

been married now for 15 years - together 18 years..............
Get Bloody less for murder these days !!!

i just came out of a 2yr relationship with my gf. im only 19 tho so it was like my highschool romance and i love being single :p i missed a lot in my late teens so i have 7 months to enjoy the rest of it! :)

All things work out fine in the end. Im sure being from vic you will find the gun loving girl into snakes. We get all types here, when you find them let me know. I agree friendships never work, it always ends bad and leaves a sour taste in your mouth

i dissagre im still friends with my ex before the latest. going on 2 n half years of stable friend ship.

i do agree that time spent apart in these early days is very important.

Wow thats awesome mate. I have never had it work out, always goes into a grey area as others have said. I would suggest if you have time and spare money on your hands to go for a holiday and just run a muck. This always works for me.

I came out of an almost 5 year relationship a few months back...was bloody hard to get over! She left me for anothey guy and they ended up lasting a few weeks. Afterwards she wanted to be friends and always contacted me because she missed me etc etc. I tried the friends thing but it was way too hard...I have now cut off all ties and refuse to speak to her, best decision I ever made! It's great to be single now and only have to deal with my own dramas.

Mate, sounds like you're already dealing with it pretty well. Mind you, there are probably a few tough, lonely times ahead of you for a little while. Remember, alcohol is your friend during these times!
I wouldn't be stressing whatsoever about finding a life partner at your age (absolutely no disrespect intended). It took me till 35 before I found a keeper! I absolutely LOVED being single - went through some HIDEOUS droughts 'though, but now have a great bunch of life-long mates, and a whole bunch of travel-memories.
My advice is be very picky when giving your heart to anyone. With your interests 'though, you will eventually and undoubtedly attract an AWESOME chick! Just don't rush it.It'll happen when it's meant to. :)
Chin up big fella!
Nic
ps. If you and Gordo DO wrestle for big spoon, can we run a book on the winner, and post a video of the 'bout' on youtube?

Its taken me a while but I've come to the realisation that I don't need to find anyone, snake obsessed or otherwise. Lifes so much easier when all I have to worry about are my pets, my car and myself!

Its taken me a while but I've come to the realisation that I don't need to find anyone, snake obsessed or otherwise. Lifes so much easier when all I have to worry about are my pets, my car and myself!

Amen to that .:):):):)

Only broke up with my partner of 2 and a half years 4 hours ago, feels like i've been hit in the gut with a sledge hammer, we have a 1 yr old daughter together which is gonna be the hardest part of not being with him, she is such a daddy's girl, but he was a pig to me and I finally felt the need to draw the line... Am looking foward to thinking of just me, my kids and my snakes for a long time to come.

So good to hear everyone embracing the single life... it really is the best way to go IMHO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back