single again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hard to get a bite out of them either by the looks of things :lol:

Nobody is normal....and whatever normal is it's probably pretty bloody boring!

Not hard to get a bite out of them either by the looks of things :lol:

Nobody is normal....and whatever normal is it's probably pretty bloody boring!

OR its unbelievably awsome but no one has discovered it yet!! Probably not though...

:shock: I'm normal.... :rolleyes:

I agree it is hard being a bloke owning snakes not to scare off the ladies. this has been an issue for me on countless occassions. i dont know if the fact that i live in the south eastern suburbs makes a difference to that though.

See this just proves that I really musnt be one of those typical girls because to me I cant see how/why your choice of pet/hobby/interest/whatever is a factor or an issue?!? Now if you were a fall down, violent and abusive drunk then maybe..... but yeah. Just add it to the pile of things in this world I just dont get... :?

well I doubt its that because I, for one, dont drink/smoke/get arrested regularly for assualt. it would seem that the fourth criteria generally would be dont own snakes. went out with this girl for about a month, she met my snake (at that time only one) and she said she couldnt sleep in the same house as him, and it ended that night.

that I don't smoke/drink/regularly beat women? Or that I woke up alone because I have a puppy-dog tame python in a locked enclosure in another room?

Sorry, this just made me realise another advantage. I like to stretch out across the bed, and I like to read in bed with a python under my shirt! Also, and slightly unrelated, I like to fly my R/C chopper around the house without someone telling me it's silly and annoying!!!

haha just checking because, correct me if im wrong people, it does sometimes feel being a larger built snake owning man, that you are lumped into the big, bald, drunk, violent category. Kind of laughable when you meet a vast majority of us and find out we are just as friendly as joe bloe down the street with two labs and a stamp collector.
ok done feeling sorry for myself, obviously still a bit of a sore issue

:shock: I'm normal.... :rolleyes:

I agree it is hard being a bloke owning snakes not to scare off the ladies. this has been an issue for me on countless occassions. i dont know if the fact that i live in the south eastern suburbs makes a difference to that though.

Yeah I'm 17 but I'm female and I find it hard for my friends and acquaintances to accept my obsession... I mean hobby :lol: but I find it's a good judge of character - condition on friendship is they must handle my male bredli :lol: sorts out the boring and judgmental ones from the awesome ones! :D

Last edited:
I am gradually weeding out the friends who accept it and the ones who are just super judgemental. I wont go so far as to make them handle my MD but they must accept that she is my pet, just like they have pets and if they dont like it then they can piss off!!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm 17 but I'm female and I find it hard for my friends and acquaintances to accept my obsession... I mean hobby :lol: but I find it's a good judge of character - condition on friendship is they must handle my male bredli :lol: sorts out the boring and judgmental ones from the judgmental uptight ones! :D

That's actually a pretty good idea.... hmmmm

Even better as the male bredli is known for being slightly bitey... and they've all seen the recent bite pics :lol::lol::lol:

That being the case I would be worried about it biting them... not for their sake, but for the safety of the snake...

Yeah I'm 17 but I'm female and I find it hard for my friends and acquaintances to accept my obsession... I mean hobby :lol: but I find it's a good judge of character - condition on friendship is they must handle my male bredli :lol: sorts out the boring and judgmental ones from the awesome ones! :D

But Emily it is no secret that you actually are a weirdo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back