single again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had one of those breakups that wasnt my idea,and that was almost 18 months ago,ive never really got used to it,she very soon went with someone else and she down graded big time lol
It would be nice to develop feeling for someone else but so far i havent come close even though ive met heaps of people

sorry to hear dude about yours,it really messes with your head if you have a good heart,its the selfish ones that seem to to get there own way and the good guys miss out

A bit over 2 years ago I decided to stop dating cause I was sick of the dramas and I've never regretted it. I love being single and not having to answer to anyone. I've always been extremely independant and I like my own company and can always find something to do, so I never get lonely.

Its taken me a while but I've come to the realisation that I don't need to find anyone, snake obsessed or otherwise. Lifes so much easier when all I have to worry about are my pets, my car and myself!

When and if you find the right person.....they add to your life not complicate it.

My partner never tells me what I should or shouldn't do....unless I ask. We are both our own people and do not try and run each others life.

Relationships whether intimate or not should NEVER be hard work...otherwise they need to go.

I am sure anyone who has the 'right' person would agree with me...

When and if you find the right person.....they add to your life not complicate it.

My partner never tells me what I should or shouldn't do....unless I ask. We are both our own people and do not try and run each others life.

Relationships whether intimate or not should NEVER be hard work...otherwise they need to go.

I agree with you.
A partner should COMPLIMENT your life, not COMPLICATE it.
Your relationship should be ENJOYED, not ENDURED.

Thanks, Fay. I though this thread was getting a little dreary :)

Example of the "right one": I'm leaving for Vietnam this week. I'll be away 15-18mths. Even though he could have come with me, my man is staying at home in Oz, and spending the money to come visit every 2-3mths, because if he had have come over with me to live there, I would have had to rehome my two beautiful dogs, my beardie, and my bredli. So he's staying home to look after them - and even let me get 2 MD hatchies last week... Now that's a keeper!

Certainly for some people a relationship works, usually because they have found someone who is not totally self obsessed, and because they enjoy having someone elses company on a regular basis. To these people, good on you, I think it's awsome when people can develope a good healthy relationship based on mutual respect and a deep sense of caring for each other. For others though, such as myself, the single life is just far more suited. Im too spontanious for starters and I enjoy doing what I want, when I want. Also, the last two people I have been with tried to keep me away from my friends and I will not tolerate that!! For some of us, the only right person is ourselves! :)

where are the hot herp keeping females? in the uk there was like a plague of pierced tattooed hotties who kept all sorts of rattlers by their beds! here, I can't find anyone. sob.

in the uk there was like a plague of pierced tattooed hotties who kept all sorts of rattlers by their beds! here, I can't find anyone. sob.

We have plenty of them female keeper types here too, there just not hot haha.
Darkly dressed, black make up, piercings & tatts sounds familiar....Think they call themselves Goths or Emos these days lol :lol::lol:

i happen to be one of the pierced tattooed types more tats really but either ither any single female herpers living in vic wanting to check out my snake/s :p

It certainly seems that the tattoos, piercings and herps go together.....

Females that are into herps normally turn out to be crazy in the end ;):lol:

oh thats a bit harsh mattsnake.

id like to think im relatively normal single chick that luvs snake and is into bikes and other boy stuff.

oh thats a bit harsh mattsnake.

id like to think im relatively normal single chick that luvs snake and is into bikes and other boy stuff.

I agree with that too... I like the "relatively" normal part especially!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back