Singlebacks Outside

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'll stand corrected if thats ture Obee, i have heard of it happening but those reports have been dodgy at best, every other attempt i've seen has ended in faliure.
Have you noticed any other problems, are the able to behave normally? Humidity seems to make them slugish around here even the wild ones.

Though i might add that it does seem like alot of hassle and worry when you could keep them inside, but why not i guess.

NoOne I agree with you on a lot of what you are saying,but I do know of 2 situations where they were bred in cairns. I didn't want them but the owner got them anyway despite my reluctance.It was a challenge but I slowly introduced them to a pitt situation.I have had one slight respiratory problem with one ,promptly treated with heat and antibiotics he was back to normal.The biggest problem up here is scale rot and retained shed around the toes[this is seasonal though].But all these problems have been slight and treatable.Ultimately this is not the ideal up here but is possible and a real test of husbandry skills.

OBEE

you could hook a fan to a water sensing switch, when it gets wet from the rain it will turn the fan on .... you can set the duration to whatever you like, if you increase air movement then you will decrease humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back