Slatemans decorated balls for hottest girl on APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sory Jude. I put just the nominated people there. David is the one who should put you in.
I can't personally say anything about your hotiness, He is biger then me.
But I will be sending you some of my balls anyway. No need to compeet. When ewer you look at my balls, you will know that you are hot.

And Instar, you can vote only once in this pole. It is not possible to vote for all hot girls. Sorry mate you can't have them all. Must choose.

LOL OuZo to late now. Mabe next comp. We can think about something else.
Young mind on APS
Most anoying
Best debate master
Bigest sucker
Or something like that.

biggest sucker? :shock:

ok im sure thats just my dirty mind lol :twisted:

=OOOWWWWW!!! WOO WOO WOO! HUBBA HUBBA! :p

Thanx alot Zoeeee!!! How embarassing it that???? :oops: Geewhiz, $*!# I could say more, but lets say I am REALLY VERY embarassed!!! It was taken early Xmas morning before I had even washed my face! :oops: I still luv ya Zoe,,,but you can take the picture down now, okay?? Puuulleeease!

OuZo said:
lol sorry jude...but its a sexy pic! :wink:

Last edited by OuZo on Aug 12, 2004 - 01:01 AM; edited 1 time in total

:oops: ...phew!! U R a good girl! thanx so much for your great editing!!! So when do we get to visit again Zoe?

Goodnight , Jude

are u guys coming to ricko's place? hope so! maybe we will have one at our place next time...need a bbq first tho lol ;)

OuZo said:
are u guys coming to ricko's place? hope so! maybe we will have one at our place next time...need a bbq first tho lol ;)

We will be there, Golden Gecko Mobile and all ;-)

Slateman said:
What is wrong with bit of the art Hix? I have special moove in hibs area. Something simmeler like Havaii hula hula.

You are NOT coming to the Wild Expo breaky like that. :p

And I am unanimous in my opinion.

Hix

I vote for Slatey wearing Paulinies dress from Australian idol that Dicco wore! ooh la la hot stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah slatey
i would dress up with ya ;)
now where did i put those coconuts........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back