Snake biting..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh well at least it doesn't have a nasty bone left in its body now.

If you have a good look at the pic there’s no blood on he’s finger from the bite,so it was probably dead already.

If you have a good look at the pic there’s no blood on he’s finger from the bite,so it was probably dead already.

it also looks very limp in the first pic, my guess is that he found it dead, and wanted to ****** stir everyone.

non the less, this guy must have mental problems

it also looks very limp in the first pic, my guess is that he found it dead, and wanted to ****** stir everyone.

non the less, this guy must have mental problems

not really clearly hes pointing out the irony in that if a dog bites someone, it must be euthanised.
When it is just doing what comes naturally when it feels threatened, were as when a snake does it, its acceptable because its natural.

I fail to see why there would need to be blood, perhaps it didn't bit down too hard or the blood hasn't come out yet seeing as the snake seems to be holding on.

Nice looking snake though Aust.

Australis, Looks good mate, remember that when you follow that recipe, not to screw it up, the Chinese say snake soup is good for you.. so dont over cook it, or it goes tough.

Nice one austy got em all going

I didn't eat it... i wasn't even hungry, strange question lady.

Lady? The circle with the arrow pointing out of it denotes male. Then why bother gutting it if your not eating it? Nothing wrong with a bit of snake tastes great, Ill send you a good recipe if you want...

You did the right thing Aus, I got rid of all my bitey males too especially the Bhp. Its just too stressfull on me moving them in and out of the females enclosure. I just use the nice tame ones, that way I can guarantee tame babies.
Serves itself right, they don't tickle you know ...........

why not austy. they taste like chicken

Yeah, don't get me wrong, i would of eaten it.. its just i was full after trying
some of the local "porcupine"... their word not mine.

(Before anyone freaks out, the person was classed as Aboriginal so its ok)

Last edited:
i really dont get this.........or maybe someone just ********d in the head.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back