Snake biting..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is a weird thread. Did you really cull that snake or are you just stirring the pot? Dont know where I stand on the issue but personally if I had a bitey snake and I was breeding I would keep it. I have bred snakes from a very bitey male and the ofspring were not bitey. Just random personalities like any other. Perhaps in the future offer it for sale before culling someone may be happy to take it off your hands. Better to have a few bob in your pocket than a dead snake...especially one that you have no intention of eating :p I lived overseas for a most of my chilhood and snake was often on the menu and is pretty tasty. Although I could never do it to one of my own...

if u really culled it look at like size of it..... a bites gonna kill you isnt it.......i would have been happy to take it off your hands

And worth every penny, I assure you:lol:

No offense but isnt your signature exactly what you seem to be against as far as this thread goes? The idea that 'the only good snake is a dead snake' is as silly as your signature....

I'm sure it was a poisonous snake and deserved to die. That is one clean swipe with a shovel to slice it down the guts like that. Good shot "Austy"

Oh "Austy" was it a shovel that did that or is that caused by an inexperianced person using tongs? Just curious Old Chum. Because tongs are lethal in the wrong hands y'know.

if u really culled it look at like size of it..... a bites gonna kill you isnt it.......i would have been happy to take it off your hands

Yes but that'd just be passing on the bitey gene causing more insignificant cullings (if that's a word).

Austy you're my hero.

Can some of you people spell G.U.L.L.I.B.L.E?...while your at it look up the meaning of it too ......bahhahahaha....

I'm in tears this threads so damn funny, Australis you trouble maker:lol:

*bangs head on wall*

And this is one of those threads that sort out those who think they know from those that really know!
The gutted snake, I would guess, has been autopsied and a picture attached for (very) comedic purposes.

*bangs head on wall*

And this is one of those threads that sort out those who think they know from those that really know!
The gutted snake, I would guess, has been autopsied and a picture attached for (very) comedic purposes.

i hope that you're not implying that some members of aps might be mentally challenged haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back