Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan, i sincerely apologise for the way my text came across. I'm still getting use to computer language.I've only just realised i was yelling when i wrote: WRONG! :eek: I assume that is what upset you?
It was not intended & im openly apologising. I was merely highlighting the way i was bitten, by a captive not wild tiger as your reply was about.
For your info i have kept/caught plentiful #'s of Tigers & other Vens for the past 29 years; ( I notice your age), & this was my first bite from any Vens. I'm not sure how to take your "finish" off comment :
maybe you should be more careful in future :lol:
I hope it was in good spirits??

My last comment was a smart**** one, after reading your post i felt the need to be an ****hole :lol: Age isnt a factor here, bitten is bitten, i dont know your experiences as you dont know mine......lets leave it at that.
All is well, things come out the wrong way online at times, or are interpreted incorrectly. Leave it as a misunderstanding, i think we were both trying to make the same point in the end....

Jordan

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm recovering well! :lol:

I'd fully recovered by the time it had been reported :) Thanks :)

An autograph? :lol:

fly that out the window! thats crazy im so glad your ok! I think ill just stick to my good ole non venomous species myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back