Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
I want to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Morelia spilota imbricata (Southern or South Western Carpet Python)

Morelia spilota variegata (Darwin or Northwestern Carpet Python) (No albinos please)

Dendrelaphis punctulata (Common Tree Snake)

I'm also open to suggested species. I'm keen to photograph species that I don't have any or many images of, feel free to check my archive and search for species.

I'll bring my equipment and shoot at your premises at your convenience or in my Albion studio if you prefer (Movement Advice form provided on the day). If you own any of the above species and are happy to have them photographed (your details as owner are never disclosed), then send me a private message or direct email to discuss.

In return you will get two 8x10 prints along with lo-res watermarked digital files for non-commercial use such as on Forums, Myspace, Facebook or blogs etc.

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

I currently seeking to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Morelia spilota variegata (Darwin or Northwestern Carpet Python) (No albinos please)

I'm also open to suggested species. I'm keen to photograph species that I don't have any or many images of, feel free to check my archive and search for species.

I'll bring my equipment and shoot at your premises at your convenience or in my Albion studio if you prefer (Movement Advice form provided on the day). If you own any of the above species and are happy to have them photographed (your details as owner are never disclosed), then send me a private message or direct email to discuss.

In return you will get two 8x10 prints along with lo-res watermarked digital files for non-commercial use such as on Forums, Myspace, Facebook or blogs etc.

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

Hi Shannon

Congratulations on the article on yourself in the magazine...I think it was called "zoom".....an arts magazine and you even got the front cover. Quite an achievement in the arts world!!

Wow, thanks for that! I didn't think anyone here would see it since it's an Italian magazine. I was so thrilled to get the cover - and of a Bredli no less!! We'll convert the non-herpers yet! haha

Hi Shannon

Congratulations on the article on yourself in the magazine...I think it was called "zoom".....an arts magazine and you even got the front cover. Quite an achievement in the arts world!!

Also interested in vens!

I want to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

wow your photography is absolutly stunning work, unfortunitly I live in Darwin and only have cape yorks and a WA BHP. but best of luck finding what your after.

What have you got? :D Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.
I have some ven shots on white only so am open to any and all vens to mix things up a bit.

What Vens are you after Shannon

I'm currently seeking to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Any vens

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

I'm currently seeking to photograph the following snakes in the Brisbane or nearby area (Sunshine or Gold Coasts / Toowoomba etc) -

Any vens

Shannon Plummer
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back