Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great snakes snake ranch, do u have any pics of your hypo bredli's?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Snakeranch, do you have any B&W diamonds?

Thanks, the old female has a really nice red to her. The holdback is really nice aswell.

I have high hopes for all staff members aswell (as im sure everyone is excited to see results), especially from all the photo's ive seen, they certainly are amazing.

We haven't produced enough SA Woma's in recent years to warrant advertising them. The few that we do breed each year are always sold to those people who have been put on waiting lists. If you want something in particular and we don't have it listed, then just email and ask us.
-
so i guess its the same sort of reason as this as to why your not advertising tanami womas anymore? are you still breeding them

i got a male tanami from you guys out of last years breeding , you guys told me at the time he was one of the 2 that made it through incubation his a great little guy keep up the good work

can we get some more pics of your womas ? pretty please

so i guess its the same sort of reason as this as to why your not advertising tanami womas anymore? are you still breeding them

i got a male tanami from you guys out of last years breeding , you guys told me at the time he was one of the 2 that made it through incubation his a great little guy keep up the good work

You are correct. We had a major issues with our incubator last season, many clutches were lost.

Luckily, the 2012/2013 season is shaping up to be our best yet.

How's this seasons BHP clutch's going, could we see anymore pics please?

Edit: The reason I ask is because I received my confirmation email this week. :D

Last edited:
very lovely animals there, I noticed you haven't got any pics of your cape york jungles on the site can you please pop some pics up for me please? capies are my all time favourit snake and NT BHP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back