Snake Tatts? [and picture help!]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: ...

Yeah, i'm in Albury NSW/Vic border, but hes only over from perth for 2 weeks. What does "imao" mean angel.. hehe....bloody computer jargon gets me every time :? :)

I LOVE TATTOOS!
i am hoping to get soon a huge tribal piece on my right side

the thing about tattoos is that there are 3 types of people
1 love them for their artwork
2 hate them.
3 like the fashion tattoo's........then hate it when they are older

i have loved them since i can remember and got my first one when i was16 and still no regrets....people always say to me .....'what about when your old..." i always reply with ' if i'm showing that much skin when i'm old....then go the granny me!' i will love them till the day i die

There's also the people who get tattoos that have either personal meanings such as star signs,or in dedication to a loved one,or for cultures that interest them eg Indian etc...

I also have people ask "but whatabout when you get older" and i say well i got my first one at 20 and am designing a new one now and i doubt that will be my last and i'm 35.So i say i've always loved tatts and when i'm older i hope they still look good and when i'm really old i really won't care and will probably still be proud of them.People can think waht they like,i couldn't give a toss.Many people instantly judge people just because they have tattoos,yet they know nothing about the person themselves....pretty lame if you ask me!!!!!!!!

I agree Browns, those who judge are usually just boring prudes, no variety, so called "sheep" of society. Wouldn't know culture if it jumped up and bit em on the freckle. I got my first when i was seventeen, and have had about 4 years in between each one and they all have a graet meaning for me. I'm 29 now and will be definately be getting more....just don't know when and where yet. They bring back memories and also remind me of the places i have been and the stories that go with them.

RE: Snake Tatts?

I am not going to read all of the replies as there are 83 at present so all I can say is congrats on your new tatts u are getting Mr K. I have a couple of tatts and will be getting more next year. Can't wait.... :) They are just as addictive as reptiles.....

People always say "But you have them for the rest of your life." but it's hard to explain to them that once you have them , you realise it's not such a big deal.
And women always get "What about when you are old?" which I have always found to be niave. Do they think that their Grandma never got up to a bit of mischief when she was younger. Why do kids always think they are the first person in history to do something a bit 'naughty'?

congrats on your new tatts u are getting Mr K
thanks Diamond P. post them when ya get em, i love looking at others ink. The probs with getting em on your back too is that ya end up with a stiff neck for the next 6 months trying to look at em!! :shock:

Yeah, personal meaning. I only have one at present on my ankle, but my Christmas present to myself is 2 tatoos, small ones. One a P.metallica- the most beautiful tarantula in the world, and one will be of my S.crassipes girl, Phoebe, my fave Australia species of tarantula. Small size, on two different spots on my back.

Each to his own, who really cares what other people want to get on their own bodies? :)

oohhhh nomi i didnt know you had one! i wanna see on sat! ;)

my Christmas present to myself is 2 tatoos, small ones. One a P.metallica

Is that a Hetfield or Ulrich linage? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is a pic of mine, not a good piccie but you get the idea. Can't wait to get another one.

Mr.K said:
my Christmas present to myself is 2 tatoos, small ones. One a P.metallica

Is that a Hetfield or Ulrich linage? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking :lol: That's one HEAVY spider man :lol: :wink:

Watch yourself Naomi with Zoe at the other end of that camera! Those photo's will come back to haunt you! :wink: :lol:

I've always wanted to get another goldfish tatt. Maybe a great big guppy on my upper arm would look cool! :wink: Although I have seen a pretty hot looking tatt of a bucket of chips I could get done on the other ankle :lol: :lol:......... Decisions, decisions! :D

I have 2 at the moment. A red back spider on my ankle and a white tiger on my back with scenery around it. My next one will be HUGE!!!! (Wife permitting)...........

Considered it but could never come up with an image that I could live with forever. Seen some on other people but they are on them already. I wouldnt want a repro.
I dont like the fashion ones. they look half hearted and pretty lonely after a while. I also find the ones that women get on the small of there backs weird. What is it, a mantle piece. Maybe the house rules could be printed there or episodes from a favourite book. Guiness book of record facts. Its all to do with personal taste and MRK is equally as bad as those he derides. He also cannot see past the superficiality of other people.
You'd be surprised what some of those vanilla looking people get up to.
Some people pay money to buy an art work while others pay money to become one. Ones about owning a piece of art and the other is about owning yourself.
On the aging thing. So todays dolphin is tomorrows humpback whale. Theres a nice tat museum in Japan. Whole skins preserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back