Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caustichumor

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else checked out the new snakeranch newsletter? Wow, some good things ahead, perenthis pythons are coming along nicely and the albino spotted looks great "mini albino olives:D"

I've been trying to get info on the albino spotted line for ages! Isn't he just GORGEOUS! I WANT I WANT *grabby hands* wouldn't mind those lovely little pygmies either, very cute. does anyone know what their temperament is like? I'm just assuming similar to the other childrens sub species?

Looooove the look of the Albino spotted! And the pygmy pythons are looking good too!

It is very nice,imagine the price tag that would go with it,how big[small] do those pygmy pythons get,are they rarier than rough scale pythons,i mean in captivity..

Btw it looks like they didnt have a good year with the albino olives as they expected,plenty of ppl will be missing out.

all i know is pygmies go for around 6,000 a pair (at the moment) they're around the 60/70cm mark fully grown and are the smallest known python species, and yes they are quite rare in captivity as far as i'm aware although there are people with them around and they're starting to be more often up for sale.

and heck, albino spotted is officially at the very top of my wish list! now all i need is several $'Ks lol

pygmies were recently advertised for 6K a pair but i think that is crazy! iv never seen them above 3K a pair until that recent ad on petlink. it will be great when there is more around, they dont interest me personally but i like to see these things take off! the albinos will be great when they are out! then we will have the childreni x spotted, spotted x stimsoni etc debate...lol. itll hapen.

YES I SAW IT!!!!

i think i drooled a bit when i saw that albino spotted, im going to need to start saving if there is any hope of me getting one of them along with the rest of the reps i have lined up!!!

I've seen a few pygmies (not pictures but real ones) although they are pretty nice looking snakes not worth that price tag. I recon their price tag should be around what a good quality stimpsom is maybe just a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back