snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi so what dose everyone think about astroturf?is it a snake killer or with Congo-python's frend's python sick snake and would of died anyway?i would like to no feed back about this as astroturf is the best way to go as its rubber lined and there for water proof and very easy to clean?also hibernation do we let snakes hibernat and if so what are the temps the we would lower the cage down to and for how long?
thanks
brian :roll:

brian said:
thanks to all so i was told on another sit were im getting my cage from that i should use 2- 40W party globs

Brian, go to a supermarket and get yourself a 60 or 75watt reflector globe. Have it mounted on the ceiling of the cage. Have your thermostat set at 27 degrees, with the probe positioned in the centre of the back wall. Turn it on in the morning around 6.30-7.00am and turn it off anytime between 2.30-4.00pm. No night heating is needed for a diamond being kept in your area, but if you do want night heating get a 60watt ceramic globe and have it wired to a thermostat also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back