Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidonia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I got a filter regulator for my air compressor, a hot air styler for hair, mp3/mp4 player, lava lamp, black sheets and a new dragon quilt cover, a small percussion drum, popcorn maker, bag with skulls on it, $250 for the snake i'm getting on Saturday, care for snakes book, a picture I drew in a picture frame, eyeliner, hair stuff, pore cleansing stuff, LOTS of lollies and my snake enclosure we've been building for the past month.

I am spoiled.

yes u r spoiled i got a slap in the face off my boss for all my hard work this year

yes u r spoiled i got a slap in the face off my boss for all my hard work this year

I got a $350 bonus from my boss at work lol.
I would of gotten more, but I had a couple of "sick days" ;)

My present was my female diamond that hadn't eaten since march ate last night!

I got:
new laptop
150 bucks
beardie with everything needed:D
electric guitar
steve Irwin biography
2 soccer balls
Adidas sports bag
Simpsons Movie and
Adidas tracksuit and Tee's
I am also very very spoilt Jazz, lol
Cheers

i got a bunch of small things which i openly informed mum id be putting up on ebay in a weeks time, she didn't mind.

also i got a new fan for my bedroom, pretty neat, and a bunch of new clothes, which means unless i put on 30 kilos i wont have to shop for another year!

I must have been really bad. I thought i was good this year but apparently not. Oh well i'll just have to buy myself something instead. Eastern blue hatchies in mid Jan for me.:)

i was sposed to get around 5 k for a bonus but my boss turned around and canned bonus this year without telling anyone so ill be having a talk to him next month and if you cant tell im not happy

...also, my beardy has just done the biggest, smelliest little mess, right on the blanket i washed for him yesterday, so merry xmas to you too, you little bugger.

I didn't expect anything, as I have spent too much all year anyway. But my sweetheart got me some store vouchers......so I will be having a spending spree...yippee (hehehe I just looovvee spending money).

...also, my beardy has just done the biggest, smelliest little mess, right on the blanket i washed for him yesterday, so merry xmas to you too, you little bugger.

Awww he loves you ^_^

I got 3 Dragon statues for the garden, and $150 to spend at Innerware!! NIce !!

Hubby got a welder, and heaps of fishing gear including 4 new rods !!

Kids got too much to mention as usual....

Mrs I

xxx

Spoilt!!!, thats one word for it, geeze no wonder people have such big credit card debits after xmas, there is no respect for money anymore, but I guess i;m saying that cos i got bugger all lol

i didny get anything:cry:

but im going to relo bash now and looking forward to being showered in gifts of
undies and socks

I got nothing snakey, unfortunatly! but I got a couple of things:
wetsuit
flippers
goggles
bikini
DS lite games
CDs
Art set:D

I got two happy kids and a pile of dishes, I give thanks for being able to have christmas and remind my kids every year why we celebrate christmas, now for the 2 bottles of scotch and some self indulgence kids are off to grandparents with their dad so my day is now my own.
Odie

...and i just now got back from lunch with the relies, i endured the forced conversation and obligatory niceties, left early pretending i had somewhere to be, and am now free for another year!! oh, but a free lunch was good too :D

now if only i did have somewhere to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back