Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Assasins Creed for xbox 360 which i swapped for Call of duty 4 (clocked it in around 5 hours, awesome game though), Cash + Scratchies in various cards (won about $75 on them so i cant complain), Complete M*A*S*H box set. Thats all for the "Aussie" Christmas now all i have to do is wait until the 7th of January for the "Russian Christmas" to get pressies from mums side of the family ie. the relo's.

What a bunch of lucky people. I got zilch, nothing, nada. But we buy what we want when we want it, so its Christmas every day for us.

Although I gave mum a doggy calendar (she gets one every year) and dad 2x rasberry icey poles (sounds odd, but he loves them and can't find anywhere that sells them, only he the lemonade flavour so he was stoked!). Oh, also cooked the parents some vanilla cup cakes. YUMMO!

Hold on - I did get a present, my pygmy beardie laid her second clutch (although a pathetic clutch of 5).

i too got a bunch of stuff that will never be opened, and i intend to keep them unopened, see how much i can rope in off ebay. and then put that money towards more herps :)
merry xmas to me :)

i too got a bunch of stuff that will never be opened, and i intend to keep them unopened, see how much i can rope in off ebay. and then put that money towards more herps :)
merry xmas to me :)

What sorta stuff are we talking about here Josh?

these bizarre little USB monkey toy things, mum said they're collectibles, so i say good, top dollar on ebay :)
couple of computer games i won't play, and also a Homer Simpson robosapien, though it is pretty cool looking i haven't opened it because ill never use it.

if your interested, it'd save me postage :D

ha, your loss, these are once in a lifetime cheap prices, you'll never find better!!
ill even throw in the batteries for the Homer thing!

yeh, i asked for money, and id have preferred money. ah well.

I received a GT MK1 Mountain Bike, a Paella Pan, a U2 book, and a couple of DVDs from my wife, a stubbie cooler from my Daughter, 2 L of Bundy from the outlaws, and a amyae and milii from my incubator.....all happy here :)

haha, sorry Mrs I, the homer thing would be ridiculous to post, it'd cost just much to send it as id ask for it. the monkey things id have to google and actually find out what they are. ill get back to you.

but thats for when i get home, im off to Hungry Jacks for some food :D

i got $120 from relos, $300 subscription and all the back issues and binders and calender reptiles aus magazine, a spot light worth $200, a reptile book worth $50, a stargate season 1 dvd worth $50 and yea

OH....CANT FORGET THE 15 VITTICEPS THAT HAVE HATCHED OR ARE STILL HATCHING YAY

SO I GUESS YOU COULD SAY IM SPOILT

OH and MY BDAY IS IN 9 DAYS SO IM HOPING FOR SUM CHING CHING and sum other stuff

We bought ourselves a Sack Truck. So we can move stuff around with no heavy lifting! Just what we need to shift big Multiquip Incubators and Hatchers around. Trying to make room in back garden shed. LOL!! Cheers Cheryl

I got some Mon Keys :D :lol:

Attachments

• mon-keys.jpg
    mon-keys.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 101
I got a roll-up keyboard (musical not computer) and a card reader so i can finally get all the pics off my camera as my computer reader is crap, and 2 pairs of pjs and a new shirt, and some photo stand things, and $50, and a toy that jumps in the air (can't rmember what it's called), and some body wash stuff (mmm it's smells so yummy) and if i got anything else i cannot think of it here. Oh a santa stocking filled with Choccies :D

I want monKEYS how funny are they :D

oh and a voucher for the keyboard shop so i can put it towards buying a much needed keyboard.

And i bought myself a bearded dragon :D she's so cute and little and cheeky!

yeh, i should also mention that i bought myself a snake on Monday, and a new mobile phone last week, on top of mums old car which was given to me a month and a half ago, so i consider all of these things xmas pressies, and as such am much fulfilled. :)

I got a new mobile, an awesome snake ring, a 5000pc millenium falcon lego set (cause i love star wars), a nightie, money, thongs, a gecko statue, photos, a wii and games and best of all.....a quad bike!! Yay!! Yes I know I was spoilt, but I like it that way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back